how you can still play bf2 on our no fly server after gamespy shutdown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Do I install it here C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\Admin\standard_admin\BF2Hub Client

Thanks Lak, I have done that and got it right. Had my best score for a single round ever with Mr spielie. Thank you very much for all the effort you put in this game and clan, it doesn't pass unnoticed

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I watched the video, i get how to do it, I m registered at battlelog before the shutdown, but i cant remember my password!! Ive tried to reset it on the battlelog page but it won t work. I type in my username, then hit reset password, and nothing happens, no email, no message, nothing! wtf?? Any ideas would be appreciated as I m looking forward to meeting you all on the battlefield once again.

What laka said. Seems like battlelog.co is trying to get a load of unneeded features like platoons in while they haven't even got the base sorted yet like ranks, logins etc

What laka said. Seems like battlelog.co is trying to get a load of unneeded features like platoons in while they haven't even got the base sorted yet like ranks, logins etc

looks like they learned from the best....EA and dice loool
good Joke Lakay ;.)

but at least we give credit to all People who work in their sparetime on it to keep BF2 alive!

looks like they learned from the best....EA and dice loool
good Joke Lakay ;.)

but at least we give credit to all People who work in their sparetime on it to keep BF2 alive!

ohh thats for sure. no question but if you doing such a projekt you have to take the compliments also as the complaints. :D :+1:if you know that, you can life with that. :joker:

thank you Laka , i managed to do it :) :) , and thanx fides07 for your explanation ( just one problem : my weapons are not unlocked :-( )

Just wondering if anyone could help me out. I watched the video, i get how to do it, I m registered at battlelog before the shutdown, but i cant remember my password!! Ive tried to reset it on the battlelog page but it won t work. I type in my username, then hit reset password, and nothing happens, no email, no message, nothing! wtf?? Any ideas would be appreciated as I m looking forward to meeting you all on the battlefield once again.

Ask Mr X he has done it

Users who are viewing this thread