how to handle excessive air whores

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
FortunaMagica

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Ya so ive been playing bf4 for a while now and i must say im disappointed.

the air whores are the same stupid fucking fucktards that keeps getting reps and Theres no fucking way to take those fucking fucks out. if anyone have any Bug i can use to fuck up these fucking air whores ild Sure as hell like to know, just as in BF2 they just fly off to safe haven and get repairs, heck you cant even follow them in this game as they just go to their fucking spawn where noone can go, its really starting to piss me off, wich im certain you cocks can see from how i write.

Regards.
A pissed of Fortuna

my prime solution is simple i take a break from Bf4 and get back to CSS atleast there Things actually dont have excessive air whores you cant touch, the worst in that game is excessive sniper whores and you can fuck them up any day.

first i have to laugh because the easiest answer is, just stay away from that flag. if you got a skilled pilot on this map and he is mostly cicling on one or some flags around the base than just stay away from that flag and take some others. simlpe that is.

i don´t know which map really is so easy for airplayer anymore. even when you use your stinger and logging at him. mostly he is just flying back into cover. so you can annoy him and at least at next map the problem with "air-whoring" is gone.

I think jets are more untouchable than heli becouse they can turn so fast missiles cant turn follow them and hitting them with AA minigun is very difficult... If there is very good jet whore on other side i avoid using vehicles and focus to infantry fighting at parts of map where is more cover.

Choppers are not so bad, you can easily destroy them with AA. Flares dont help against active radars and they slows down heli making it easy to take out with AA minigun. If you dont have AA and have to go with stingers its more difficult but not impossible. When good pilot hears stinger is locked and coming he uses flares and flys out of lock range or behind building/trees. Getting hit by 1 stinger takes something like 30% of helis health and makes it slower. When flares ends damaged and slow heli is easy shoot down, trick is you just need more guys with stingers around map. Problem is that people thinks "Hopefully somebody else takes down that heli" and heli whore rapes everybody. So you need more engineers with stingers around map and strong decision take down that air hooker! When heli gets away from one, second engineer is there and takes it out. Im quite experienced scout heli pilot and i know how annoying that is if you are all time forced to find cover and focus to staying alive instead of killing enemies yourself. Somebody who is less calm and patient than me often curses stinger noobs and rage quits or give up and does something else if you shoot him down couple times. You just need that same spirit than we had in BF2 when we made AT-squads against well known tank whores who had no life outside of tin cans. :p

And you can use heli or jet yourself to take out enemy air hookers. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Some maps are more airwhore friendly than others. On the bigger maps you really need to get the AA and use the auto aiming missile thingys rather than those that lock on first. Then keep snug to the map edge and get as close to base as you can (hopefully without being spotted) and then be patient. When you see your quarry leave the base area get ready and keep an eye on them. Eventually they will have a couple of rockets targeted and aimed at them and they will use their anti-missile counter measures and flee home (and to you). Once their counter measures have finished deploying let loose with the missiles and follow up with the guns. You can usually take them down at that point but fire a couple of missiles again for good measure. At this point get your baserape counter arguments ready and expected to be killed by a tank or C4 quite quickly!

As a last resort use the noob flyer excuse and just ram the bastards. An immediate sorry new flyer in chat will calm them down or at least take the sing out of their comments. Not that I have ever done that. :D

I think wide open maps like Golmud railway are not so bad, it is difficult get cover against AA and if you need to fly low or stay hoovering low to use cover you can get shot by tanks or AT launchers. Maps like Dawnbreaker, Shanghai and Flood zone are much more difficult places take out enemy heli becouse there is lots of high buildings what you can use as cover. Every time you hear you are locked and missile is coming you use flares and fly behind closest building to cut lock on or get cover between you and AA-minigun. If you are not very good with heli and in panic there is risk of crashing when flying between buildings but thats quite rare to me, i use that gyro stabilizer thing what makes heli more stable when getting hit of stinger. With some luck you can get less experienced pilot crash himself when flying between buildings. :p

As much i love scout heli i have to admit its overpowered if you have teammate or even two of them repairing and helping you with stingers. Same thing with boats, i think BF4 would be more fair game if DICE would remove chance of repairing while riding as passenger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think wide open maps like Golmud railway are not so bad, it is difficult get cover against AA and if you need to fly low or stay hoovering low to use cover you can get shot by tanks or AT launchers. Maps like Dawnbreaker, Shanghai and Flood zone are much more difficult places

that is the reason i don´t understand that "moaning" about airwhore or tankwhores in bf4 anymore.

- at the big, white open maps you have a AA PLUS you can hit the heli with the stingers easilie because there is no cover for the heli.
- at the small maps the heli is having more cover but on the other site you can play as infantry also very save because you have the buildings for your savety.

nearly the same point you have tanks. so for me personaly the maps in bf4 are most balanced in all bf games. every class, kit or vehicle have there advantages and disadvantages at every map and you have always a "answer" against every problem.

Fortuna, I can very well understand that you are angry, in the beginning I felt the same way.

If you are fed up with excessive air combat, there are several possibilities to avoid any further annoyance:

1. I would recommend to play on infantry only servers or on pistol only servers.
Pistol only servers are really enjoyable. The good thing about them: Players who use any other weapons than pistols get auto-kicked immediately.

2. You can play the map ‘Operation Locker’, as there aren’t any vehicles involved.

3. All maps may be played in a different game mode.
If you change from ‘Classic mode’ to ‘Deathmatch mode’, you automatically lock out all those air whores.

Rune, please don’t give up playing Battlefield 4.
I was very glad to see you ingame and I would be happy to play more rounds with you every now and then.
Just remember the nice rounds together with our friends nao and flensi, it was great fun. :)

I hope to see you out there very soon.

P.S. This post was translated with my wife’s support. :)

first i have to laugh because the easiest answer is, just stay away from that flag. if you got a skilled pilot on this map and he is mostly cicling on one or some flags around the base than just stay away from that flag and take some others. simlpe that is.

i don´t know which map really is so easy for airplayer anymore. even when you use your stinger and logging at him. mostly he is just flying back into cover. so you can annoy him and at least at next map the problem with "air-whoring" is gone.

thats what was annoying laka it seemed no matter wich flag i went for the fanny was there whoring his ass off XD

I think jets are more untouchable than heli becouse they can turn so fast missiles cant turn follow them and hitting them with AA minigun is very difficult... If there is very good jet whore on other side i avoid using vehicles and focus to infantry fighting at parts of map where is more cover.

Choppers are not so bad, you can easily destroy them with AA. Flares dont help against active radars and they slows down heli making it easy to take out with AA minigun. If you dont have AA and have to go with stingers its more difficult but not impossible. When good pilot hears stinger is locked and coming he uses flares and flys out of lock range or behind building/trees. Getting hit by 1 stinger takes something like 30% of helis health and makes it slower. When flares ends damaged and slow heli is easy shoot down, trick is you just need more guys with stingers around map. Problem is that people thinks "Hopefully somebody else takes down that heli" and heli whore rapes everybody. So you need more engineers with stingers around map and strong decision take down that air hooker! When heli gets away from one, second engineer is there and takes it out. Im quite experienced scout heli pilot and i know how annoying that is if you are all time forced to find cover and focus to staying alive instead of killing enemies yourself. Somebody who is less calm and patient than me often curses stinger noobs and rage quits or give up and does something else if you shoot him down couple times. You just need that same spirit than we had in BF2 when we made AT-squads against well known tank whores who had no life outside of tin cans. :p

ya its an awsome idear scar but i never play with enough of my mates to make the aa squad :p that was also a problem in BF2, you couldnt gather enough ppl :p

ya its an awsome idear scar but i never play with enough of my mates to make the aa squad :p that was also a problem in BF2, you couldnt gather enough ppl :p

it settles it more NRU Fannys should get back to BF4 so we can pwn those whores XD

I think wide open maps like Golmud railway are not so bad, it is difficult get cover against AA and if you need to fly low or stay hoovering low to use cover you can get shot by tanks or AT launchers. Maps like Dawnbreaker, Shanghai and Flood zone are much more difficult places

that is the reason i don´t understand that "moaning" about airwhore or tankwhores in bf4 anymore.

- at the big, white open maps you have a AA PLUS you can hit the heli with the stingers easilie because there is no cover for the heli.
- at the small maps the heli is having more cover but on the other site you can play as infantry also very save because you have the buildings for your savety.

nearly the same point you have tanks. so for me personaly the maps in bf4 are most balanced in all bf games. every class, kit or vehicle have there advantages and disadvantages at every map and you have always a "answer" against every problem.

ya but it seems like even as an infantry using Buildings doesnt Work that well somehow the airwhore i had problems with yesterday, was able to shoot me up in any Building if there was a small window lol XD

Fortuna, I can very well understand that you are angry, in the beginning I felt the same way.

If you are fed up with excessive air combat, there are several possibilities to avoid any further annoyance:

1. I would recommend to play on infantry only servers or on pistol only servers.
Pistol only servers are really enjoyable. The good thing about them: Players who use any other weapons than pistols get auto-kicked immediately.

2. You can play the map ‘Operation Locker’, as there aren’t any vehicles involved.

3. All maps may be played in a different game mode.
If you change from ‘Classic mode’ to ‘Deathmatch mode’, you automatically lock out all those air whores.

Rune, please don’t give up playing Battlefield 4.
I was very glad to see you ingame and I would be happy to play more rounds with you every now and then.
Just remember the nice rounds together with our friends nao and flensi, it was great fun. :)

I hope to see you out there very soon.

P.S. This post was translated with my wife’s support. :)

ya i love the awsome rounds but it doesnt seem to be that often its more air whore rounds than awsome rounds with your mates, y'think i joined the game too late ?

Ya so ive been playing bf4 for a while now and i must say im disappointed.

the air whores are the same stupid fucking fucktards that keeps getting reps and Theres no fucking way to take those fucking fucks out. if anyone have any Bug i can use to fuck up these fucking air whores ild Sure as hell like to know, just as in BF2 they just fly off to safe haven and get repairs, heck you cant even follow them in this game as they just go to their fucking spawn where noone can go, its really starting to piss me off, wich im certain you cocks can see from how i write.

Regards.
A pissed of Fortuna

btw. good thing we dont have language filther on the forums or ild be banned for a week now xD

I know this is late to the thread, the reason I liked playing BF2 (sad to note its been discontinued here) was it was a no fly zone but for transport, then the killjoys would turn up with there flying skills and defeat the meaning of no fly, in an ideal world all the players who are regulars and stick to the ethos, state a kill command - everyone then joins forces irrespective of which team and takes out the offender at every opertunity until they leave and do it every time they visit - even if they don't fly, reason, they will always return to their bad ways as they always do. Just a thought.

Reactions: FortunaMagica

Users who are viewing this thread