how did u find NRU

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
played bf2 a lot :D

got killed by airwhores all the time and searched for some strange cocks who would forbidd arikills :D found =NRU= <3

i know no server like bf2 where you have admins online in 95% of all evenings :D (and in bf2 admins are important ;) spawncamping baseraping etc is sooo easy ;))

became my 2nd regular server besides the dmk infantry only karkand :D

always became a warm welcome on the no fly :D so i thought pop on the TS and then on the forum :D

Question mr warm and sunny...do u feel better now?

I don't realy know how long ago I stumbled on this game because I have sometimes Alzheimer-light, an as most of us noobies looking for a server that welcomes beginners and high pingers I fell for the name Noobs r us. Good friends were about to be made while I was capturing a flag and I imitated pulling the flag up by waving my gun up and down, Mr Scatha had such a laugh that he almost couldn't play. Then I was trained by mr Scatha and all along meeting new friends, still a bit slow, easy target and a good T-bag opportunity but among the best. Thank you very much all. Now I have to run and catch my horse....

almost 2700 hours lmao and every single second i played the game the way it was meant to be played for laughs and giggles because we all know points are for mad euro fannies lol lol

a work mate got me to try it out way back in 2008 and we just went on random servers and i become addicted to j10,s and choppers "i used to be realy good in a j10" and i got away with j10 kills on the no fly "road kills" till mac had a word in me shell like lol "first of many eh mac"

my 3rd visit on the nru server and i had a run in with an admin who kicked me for leaing a apc which then killed him lol so me being me i returned and called him all sorts lol lol ahhhhhhhhh zapp how i miss baiting you mate lmao.

now we all know and love mac and hes not made many mistakes but he must regret the day he said "hey motheted do you fancy joining nru" lol lol

i have caused him to recieve more complaints in his inbox than i can count on 25 hands and decided from day 1 to play it my way or no way. i even made heeeeed for about 48 hours "ffs ffs what were you fucking thinking then mac" the list of enemys is long but robbie and champ spring to mind as my most memorable foes lol lol for 2 years i baited champ with gifs,videos and forum posts and he despised me "we get on ok now" and poor poor robbie i picked on him every time i saw him and mac got the brunt of it in his emails and pm,s,im realy sitting here laughing thinking about it lol lol

my first real partner was the mighty spoony "funny funny guy and we had all nighters getting into trouble" and pretty much being cocks,spoony moved on to pastures new and it was then spunky and i realy bonded and made whoopy on the no fly we realy thought of it as ours,mine and his to do with as we pleased and most nights we did lmao.

i have brilliant memories of kubra dam crazy times with 2 mental germans,many many nights spunky and i would pick 1 player to mock and aim our evilness at lol i could go on and on and on but im just in and tired lol

made some great mates in the last 6 years including,sek,beast,the beautiful manuela,wutegi,spoony,spunky,groomer,mac,van dame,shoo and sooooooooooooooooo many more that i reay do not regret 1 second of the many many hours i played on the no fly server,the best bf2 server ever.

and as a final thought,through playing bf2 i have come to realise that i dont actualy hate the english,like is perhaps a bit strong but you get the idea eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao xxx

Re : how did u find NRU

It was on a cold winter night, I was on the server list of Battlefield 2 in order to find a good server, but nothing. The next day, my neighbour nao told about a british where he spent lot of time. I tried the server and today I'm still there. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread