how about

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Would it be an idea to have a match of nru v regular olayers game on nogly bf2 ? I think this could generate some fun n interest guys?

here's a great idea !!!!!!!!!!!!

and I'm the only one to support this??

I think if you can edit the topic to catch the interest better the regs and bf2 heroes will reply.

i think it's a good idea but need some more practise on bf2 before playing such i think. Up to the nice bf2 guys.. maybe 36 can help?

Would it be an idea to have a match of nru v regular olayers game on nogly bf2 ? I think this could generate some fun n interest guys?

its an awsome idear mr. dwibbz but with the amount of NRU members that have been added now that would be a team balance of 10 to 1 in favour of the clan members XD

dont worry geno we will look after you :)

I could surely balance Team cocks if necessary.

AW: how about

then must i really work something, reinstall BF2 and Wash my plums ^^

thanks guys yes i been posting that much i gae no thought to my intro or title lol but yes team balance would be good but is enough other regs to make at least a 25 on 25 game as i see it if well advertised

- - - Updated - - -

p.s i think those numbers cuz in my eyes im 10 men :)

Would be a interesting thing :D But I think that we regulars will get raped by the NRU guys heavily!

But it would be a great honor to get masstbagged by you :D

Re : how about

there are already four weeks that this thread is open ,............woouaaaah !! muhahaha ,and i am every day on the forum ,..... LOL....
is that something i magnifying glass or this thread is still in draft ?

Users who are viewing this thread