Homer is here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer

Homer

27 Aug 2013
Enochdhu perthshire
Hi i would like to join NRU.

Real name Martin
BF name [IFF]Homer
age 39
Nationality English
Lives in Scotland
Plays BF2
No bans been playing bf2 since the day it came out.
been in a few clans was clan leader of IFF and Smeg. some of you guys may know me.

"lives in scotland"? ..........DENIED :) lol only joking ...... i love haggis btw,,......... i mean i really do :)........... honestly

Hi Martin , sorry i forgot to say hello back ....hope you feel welcome and enjoy what NRU has to offer ?

, ATB , rich

Left smeg a will ago didn't have time to play. They have moved on to the new Bf games and my pc is not good enough to play them. Dont really like the new games any way.

y' know the old haggis sheep gut thing ....did i ever tell you the time my mate hit a sheep on his motorbike on some mountain pass ? he actually cut it in half and its guts where all over him ...
poor sheep

HEY HOMER!! great to see one of the old Guards like myself still playing bf2 ;)
SMEG server was the mutts! when we were running the NRU i/o server, I frequent helped out start the SMEG server, that was until everyone changed to bad company servers, and bf3 servers.
I still have greyblood and stweediejr on xfire, but never see them on nowdays.

great to see you on here m8 and on the no fly server, all the best ;) see you on the battlefield :D

Re : Homer is here

hi martin ,
welcome in the forum ,and in the server NRU ;) .
good luck with your application .................................:D

[cT*] 5h00fly;14628 said:
HEY HOMER!! great to see one of the old Guards like myself still playing bf2 ;)
SMEG server was the mutts! when we were running the NRU i/o server, I frequent helped out start the SMEG server, that was until everyone changed to bad company servers, and bf3 servers.
I still have greyblood and stweediejr on xfire, but never see them on nowdays.

great to see you on here m8 and on the no fly server, all the best ;) see you on the battlefield :D

ARGH the good old days good to see you mate.

Good luck with your application. Nice to see a new face trying to join the ranks.

hi homer,

hope you had a look in our application guide.

http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/threads/9-Application-Guidelines-READ-before-applying!

so you need 100 hours playtime on our server. me just have look and you around 60 now.
http://www.gametracker.com/server_i...7/top_players/?query=[IFF]HOMER&Search=Search

also needed to be active at forum 60 days. going from you joindate 27.8. you have to go a bit. :)

in that time you need also the 5 recommendations from nru members but that should be a easy thing if you play regular on the nofly.

so please be active in our community so we and you knowing each other to start the vote after you got all the things you need.

Homer and NRU

Hi guys i've been around for a couple of months now and was wondering about my application to NRU. Can you please let me know if i'm successful or not? thanks guys.

Re: Homer and NRU

Homer got my vote, A regular player on the no-fly and user of T/S, so many of us know him to be a good guy

Re: Homer and NRU

Homer gets my vote too! Regular on the no fly server, also on TS plays by the rules and besides he is an easy target!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread