Holiday

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
ok, its not the main holidaytime but i already could make some. about we are not going on a holiday trip this year because we will do some work on our house / garden this year i would like to know where the other folk plans to go to. :D

maybe this brings up some ideas for the next time.

We usually go for a week to Spain or Greece in the summer but not this year, much due to "other commitments" i.e. our son got a summer job (at posh Italian ice cream parlour!). We'll probably just go to the beach here were we live (more than adequate if the weather is nice) but we may also make shorter trips in the region. I however fear my inventive wife will present me with a long list of chores that "we" must do...

And who knows, I may be inclined to produce some more poems :D

South Wales in a couple of weeks and somewhere in September - not sure where yet though east Canada, Alaska or China are on the list. It is our 30th wedding anniversary this year so we were thinking of somewhere special. My first suggestion was a brewery but that got "that" look! :eek:

you can give it as a gift for 30th.....a long weekend in a brewery. :D with a little card: "i still love you and i am glad to have 30 years again with you" you have to be more diplomatic glen lmao

we will also going for some short trips this year in the area. also i guess we will some nice day at our "beach" at the river mosel too. lovely place to come down. maybe some more trips to the belgian or dutch coast. we will see.

but i have also a new painting for the fence, the garden house, a new wooden deck in the graden and some more on the list.... :whistle::barefoot:

i have 500 metres to local brevery maybe i just visit there :ROFLMAO:

Was looking at cottage in Wales. Description said "5yds(metres) to pub" - got "that" look again! :oops:

South Wales in a couple of weeks and somewhere in September - not sure where yet though east Canada, Alaska or China are on the list. It is our 30th wedding anniversary this year so we were thinking of somewhere special. My first suggestion was a brewery but that got "that" look! :eek:

Here's an idea: tell your wife (with a mumbling voice) that you want to take here to take a look at jewellery. Then when you reach the brewery you just say "Oh, you thought I said jewellery - no,no, no a b-r-e-w-e-r-y my dear" and Bob's your uncle! ;)

lol, that wouldn't work as she isn't a jewellery person. She likes beer too and would prefer that to jewellery!

I'd like to go back to Oregon and do a beer tour but only after she has learn't to drive! I'm not a very good passenger though.

Users who are viewing this thread