Hiya

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
waxxzer

waxxzer

NRU Member
21 Jul 2014
Churchilllaan 69, Delft, Netherlands
Hi Guys, Glad to see that we're still able to play BF2! I'd like to introduce myself; Rutger , 34, from the Netherlands, father of two, working as a quality manager at a global operating company. From all servers still up, I play on NRU most of the time. As i like BF2 more then 3/4 i would likely be contributing sometimes to keep the service up. Enjoy playing with you!

Jesus another "CaravanDivingCloggyBoy" on our site (just kidding)
Welcome here in the nuthouse. Have fun and see you on the field :nurse:

hi there :D

welcome to NRU :D we have a lot of dutch cocks like scaavie and loeftiboy ;)

so feel welcome to the nuthouse

Hi Rutger,

welcome here....It seems that the Dutch are in the majority when it goes this way
Let all farmers cocks here talk about our favorite holiday home .... the caravan.........they are just jealous....the cockssssss

Hello Rutger, welcome to our BF2 No Fly Server and to the forum.
Nice to see you here. :)

Welcome...
Haha another Dutchy and also from The Hague no less, awesome, lets keep our plans to take over the world secret.
Have fun on our forums but be careful, as I can personally vouch they are very addictive...

Hi Rutger,

welcome here....It seems that the Dutch are in the majority when it goes this way
Let all farmers cocks here talk about our favorite holiday home .... the caravan.........they are just jealous....the cockssssss

welcome mr rudger :) no news on that front since your only like the 30th guy from the netherlands XD nextmost is prolly those german cocks we got milling around on the forums and the server :p im certain youll find them quite entertaining, especially when theyr angry XD

Hi Rutger,

welcome mr rudger :) no news on that front since your only like the 30th guy from the netherlands XD nextmost is prolly those german cocks we got milling around on the forums and the server :p im certain youll find them quite entertaining, especially when theyr angry XD
im not sure whether it's more German or Dutch cocks in here we should count :)

Hi and welcome. :)

Im sure that waxxzer guy is Tory Belleci with alias and fake background story to avoid attention when he is spending his freetime. That avatar picture ruined his cover. ;)

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread