High Kdr Kick Off Or On?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

High KDR Kick off or on?

• on

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • off

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • abstain

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
I think its time to make a vote or a discussion about that. the server is running very well actually and i think it could be time to switch it off now.

this means only the ingame KDR Kick if player have higher KD at 6 after 30 kills. the KD Limiter for all player with a higher KD as 2,3 will stay. so the super skilled / professional vehicle player can´t you.

this vote is running 7 days and i placed it in the open area so also regular player can have a vote and give us there opinions.

With the wider range and style of maps in the rotation it hasn't been quite as noticeable as when there was a limited number of maps. Also, the regular good players understand why it was in place and seem to adjust their playing style and would probably adjust if asked. I've only seen a few players affected by it recently. My thought and vote is to switch it off.

I have had a lot of fun on the server recently and the only thing I personally would like is TDM in the rotation or map vote a little bit often as a light relief.

i put some more TDM map into rotation. maybe you can put some more or change some TDM maps also.

i think the same as you with that. mostly i installed the KDR limiter to avoid this this heli farming on sharqi. sometimes we had heli pilots which were into the top 100 in the world and they killed everything that moves. never understand why such skilled player mostly playing on server with "noobs" in there names. must be something to do with easy kills lol

however, with the joining KD limit we have still a strong tool to let this guys stay out and i think we can life wothout any KDR restriction ingame.

i miss vanilla maps

besides i have kd ratio 2.28 on nru server
0,02 and i cant play lol :/

im not as good as you think my friend

omg not your balls again :O

Users who are viewing this thread