Hi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
juliencruchot

juliencruchot

NRU Member
16 Feb 2017
Salut tout le monde,
apres avoir jouer quelque temps sur votre serveur,j'ai aimé l'ambiance,pouvoir jouer regulierement avec les mêmes joueurs,la facon dont est administré le serveur.
ca ma donné l'envie de vous rejoindre.
j'ai commencé BF4 avec l'equipe Delta Force[FR] dont je fait partie depuis maintenant preque 4 ans,etant aussi une association dont je suis membre du bureau,je ne peut la quitter.
aujourd'hui,personnes ne joue plus a BF4 dans cette equipe,c'est pourquoi j'aimerai vous rejoindre,prendre du plaisir avec vous.

sinon je m'appele Julien,j'ai 33 ans et habite le nord de la france (a coté de Lille)

vraiment desolé pour mon anglais pourri,merci google

a bientot

Hello everyone,
After playing some time on your server, I liked the atmosphere, can play regularly with the same players, how the server is administered.
It gave me the desire to join you.
I started BF4 with the Delta Force team, which I have been a part of for almost four years now, being an association of which I am a member of the bureau, I can not leave it.
Today, people no longer play a BF4 in this team, which is why I would love to join you, have fun with you.

If not my name is Julien, I am 33 years old and lives in the north of france (next to Lille)

Really sorry for my rotten English, google thank you

see you soon

Trial membership vote has started and will last for three days. Good luck.

Le vote d'élection a débuté et durera trois jours. Bonne chance!

Users who are viewing this thread