Hi there! Finally decided to join

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Tamaron

Tamaron

22 Aug 2020
Madrid
Hello,

I was in a incredible match yesterday that we won by ONE ticket, it was my best match ever, incredible intense and with high skilled players, that was a lot of fun.

I had this server in favourites when I beagn to play BF4 a year ago, prior to that I always played BF3, the general good vibes, respect, fun and skill made this server the best for me.

I am spanish but there no many servers here, so I always play in german, UK or French servers.

Have a good day gentlemans!

"High skilled players" that must have been our squad on Sunken Dragon @FreakingRage :LOL: Yep it was a great round !

Welcome Tamaron ! Glad you like the server.

Last edited:
Welcome Tamaron, enjoy playing on our server :)

Hi Tamaron

Nice to have played a few rounds with you.

Have a look at the section about joining and the requirements here: Application Guideline To Join Nru. Please Read Before Applying

You are nearly there with playing time and feel free to join in the conversations on here so we can get to know you a bit better. Don't worry about language as members are from all over and some of us who are native English speakers are not always perfect. :D

Hi Tamaron

Nice to have played a few rounds with you.

Have a look at the section about joining and the requirements here: Application Guideline To Join Nru. Please Read Before Applying

You are nearly there with playing time and feel free to join in the conversations on here so we can get to know you a bit better. Don't worry about language as members are from all over and some of us who are native English speakers are not always perfect. :D

he is only in the introduce area to say hallo. :D not to join the clan.

I realised that of course though Finally decided to join does suggest otherwise and I was just being my normal helpful self. 1598102754037

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread