Hi there, final decided

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
W

warspite109

31 Jan 2014
Hi, I finally, after selecting NOOBS R US more than any server site, to join, just so that you know I am serious about using NOOBS R US, I'll still be an easy target as usual, lol

hi warspite109 ,you do a very good choice of server ,and welcome in the forum :) .... ,have you ever made acquaintance with my RPK or MG 36 lool

Odp: Hi there, final decided

Hello man :) yes its very good choice probably the best ;d so have good fun
bless

Hi warspite . I very warm welcome from me and hope you enjoy the forum also . atb , rich.

AW: Re: Hi there, final decided

hey warspite Dudu,nice to see ya here :)

where you come from m8 ?.

eyy warspite nice to see ya on the forums, cock, hope you enjoyed my horny scandinavian meatballs on ya head ealier mate :p there will be 2nds tonight on the I/O server XD

welcome warspite,

nice to hear u like our old school bf2 servers.

Thanks for the welcome, and was on the game yesterday,

Yes,Nao07, been a victim of many of your weapons and vehicles etc, I am old and slow, easy target for all you noobies, but lots of fun.

I wondered who was teabagging me, lol, good job there was no virtual pooping as well.

I feel even older after yesterday as the quality of the killing was superb (short stubby fingers and missing keyboard keys by one over - E instead of W - damn), though disappointed with the amount of unpunished air kills, and not being able to access the infantry only game.

Thanks for the welcome, and was on the game yesterday,

Yes,Nao07, been a victim of many of your weapons and vehicles etc, I am old and slow, easy target for all you noobies, but lots of fun.

I wondered who was teabagging me, lol, good job there was no virtual pooping as well.

I feel even older after yesterday as the quality of the killing was superb (short stubby fingers and missing keyboard keys by one over - E instead of W - damn), though disappointed with the amount of unpunished air kills, and not being able to access the infantry only game.

welcome warspite :D finally you found the forum ;)

yeah nearly all admins were on the IO server so admins had hard work on the no fly ! So please dont take it too serious those who were admin on the no fly had a hard job ;)

Hello warspite, we're glad you found your way to the forum. :)

Users who are viewing this thread