hi im sgt_diamonddog

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
sgt_diamonddog

sgt_diamonddog

12 Mar 2013
bideford uk
Hiya peeps im sgt_diamonddog but most people call me ddog. My ingame name in bf3 is sgt_ddog as mine was taken. Ive been gaming for years now and started on a zx spectrum so im bloody old. Play Bf3 at the mo and have done since it came out, have played loads of games including cs,dod,bf1943,bc2 and loads of rpg's. Played eve for about a year but its a long long gane to get anywhere so gave it up. Im from devon in the uk, bideford to be exact, so my broadband is shit lol..

Anyway that's about it on the gaming front if you want to know more just ask.

Last edited:
Hi. Welcome onto nru forum. Have you played a lot on nru servers? Bf2?

well i have been playing on your servers for a few weeks now. was looking for a decent server and came upon yours. they are good server not to many idiots and admin on most of the time, which really does make a difference i feel.

Hiya peeps im sgt_diamonddog but most people call me ddog. My ingame name in bf3 is sgt_ddog as mine was taken. Ive been gaming for years now and started on a zx spectrum so im bloody old. Play Bf3 at the mo and have done since it came out, have played loads of games including cs,dod,bf1943,bc2 and loads of rpg's. Played eve for about a year but its a long long gane to get anywhere so gave it up. Im from devon in the uk, bideford to be exact, so my broadband is shit lol..

Anyway that's about it on the gaming front if you want to know more just ask.

dont worry about your age mate im sure mr. Scatha beats ya to the punch ;-) xD

hi sgt' , thats kinda what i said first time i showed up here and now i am NRU ! ..... so be warned lol.

glad you enjoy the servers , isnt it refreshing ? have fun , rich.

sorry i wont see you out there because i am bf2

I have a copy of bf2 that ive never played so might load it up and have a go, seeing as you lot play it a lot.

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE :) we have cookies:) and welcome

Last edited:
strange how people think they're old when they hardly hit their thirties
muwhahaha

feel old as fook 40 yrs , think its just me job ?
look at my album ... i used to be invinsible lol.

Users who are viewing this thread