Hi Guys Noobie here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Welcome - the posts above will give you an indication of the clan "spirit"... :)

lol indeed....

The clan physical age is from the twenties into the forties..and fifties maybe ? ? ....

But the clan mental age is about the same as a 14 yr old boy ;) (with only two things on his mind.... battlefield and a bit of 'oooo errr missus')

well not all of us, some have a mind for a good scotch too ;-) XD

A good scotch like Jim, Spoony and/or shoofly ? ?

See its all sex sex sex around here ! ;)

sure :-3 when theyve been peated mashed fermented and matured in oak casks for 3 years or longer in a distillery in the highlands or at the speyside, and when theyve afterwards been bottled in decanters of 70 cl or more :-3 XD at a temperature of around 15 degrees celsius, also it would help if theyve been harvested off a barley field first xD

Last edited:
Welcome - the posts above will give you an indication of the clan "spirit"... :)

lol indeed....

The clan physical age is from the twenties into the forties..and fifties maybe ? ? ....

But the clan mental age is about the same as a 14 yr old boy ;) (with only two things on his mind.... battlefield and a bit of 'oooo errr missus')

well not all of us, some have a mind for a good scotch too ;-) XD

A good scotch like Jim, Spoony and/or shoofly ? ?

See its all sex sex sex around here ! ;)

sure :-3 when theyve been peated mashed fermented and matured in oak casks for 12 years or longer in a distillery in the highlands or at the speyside, and when theyve afterwards been bottled in decanters of 70 cl or more :-3 XD at a temperature of around 15 degrees celsius, also it would help if theyve been harvested off a barley field first xD

also they should be distilled twice through copper stills :p

and if you guys choose to be matured you should know what will be done doing your maturation process ;-)

[video=youtube_share;tuUVcsCqb5U]http://youtu.be/tuUVcsCqb5U[/video]

and youll even get to choose your own cask XD

[video=youtube_share;lTCV-5RVsIc]http://youtu.be/lTCV-5RVsIc[/video]

class dismissed :-3 XD

To tell you the truth...... I'm only joining cuz of the rumours of an annual NRU Ibiza teabagging party.

Oh shit the party was this weekend mate it's sending in ibizia

Welcome to the madhouse matey, I am also equally hopeless - but the laughs n giggles with these nutters more than make up for it.

I gave up playing BF3 on my PS3 when my 10 yr old lad used to reverse his controls to give me a fighting chance .... and still totally smashed me to bits LOL.

BF2 for me all day long !!

"but the laughs n giggles with these nutters more than make up for it."

i have said it before , without you fine fellows and ladies , i would pack it in..

i have said it before , without you fine fellows and ladies , i would pack it in..

TBH NRU started off as a bunch of guys and galls drawn together by their love of battlefield games...Now lets face it, its just a front for MACs PAY-PAL money laundrying racket and Sordidses grooming !

:) :) :) :) :) :)
we need a lol button ;)

TBH NRU started off as a bunch of guys and galls drawn together by their love of battlefield games...Now lets face it, its just a front for MACs PAY-PAL money laundrying racket and Sordidses grooming !

oh shit lee we've been found out... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread