Hi Guys Noobie here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Noob_Alert

Noob_Alert

23 Jul 2013
Harrogate
Hi Everybody,

Think of the noob in battlefield Friends Videos and you have me, I am totally useless at BF3 due to my poor aim and bad response times, I used to be a console player (Don't laugh) but started to play PC gaming after getting fed up with screaming kids on headset.

I agree that being a middle aged (Nearly) gamer I may be one of the oldest, if not then sorry, but I mostly enjoy battlefield 3 as I like bouncing the jeep around, I cannot fly a plane or helicopter due to lifting it off the ground then immediately crashing it. I enjoy playing objective type games, such as conquest, not really into team deathmatch as more points can be earned by gaining objectives. My fav maps have to be metro, Sienne Crossing, Tehran, Bazaar, and although I have all maps I have not played them.

Although I have played BFBC 2 over 130 hours however not one of those hours were on multiplayer, just the campaign, as I think hags, sweetwater and the sarge are a good laugh. Well that's me in a nutshell, I can be found most days on BF3 and would love to join in your games.

welcome to nru, your mo fits us perfectly

Welcome, hopefully you enjoy servers and forum of NRU. :) And don't worry about your skills or age, just have fun. We are not so serious players here, just having fun together. Ages of active clan members are between 17-55 if im right, and most of members are about 40 years old so you will fit in well. :)

Welcome Noob_Alert I have age but no skill, only playing for the fun and the marvelous grafics. If you see me stroling around the maps I`m an easy kill. Most of the time I just look at the flowers on the ground :)

"most of the time I look at the flowers" lmao TEO; just lmao!

Hi and welcome :)

be interesting to find the average age, or age group of the clan.
I reckon the average, or most people in the clan are between 37-44 yrs.....and yes i am in that age bracket :( :(

hi noobie hope you enjoy the gaming and forum , regards, rich.

sorry bf2 for me, so i wont see you out there , just here .
but welcome anyway :)

Welcome - the posts above will give you an indication of the clan "spirit"... :)

Last edited:
Welcome - the posts above will give you an indication of the clan "spirit"... :)

lol indeed....

The clan physical age is from the twenties into the forties..and fifties maybe ? ? ....

But the clan mental age is about the same as a 14 yr old boy ;) (with only two things on his mind.... battlefield and a bit of 'oooo errr missus')

lol indeed....

The clan physical age is from the twenties into the forties..and fifties maybe ? ? ....

But the clan mental age is about the same as a 14 yr old boy ;) (with only two things on his mind.... battlefield and a bit of 'oooo errr missus')

well not all of us, some have a mind for a good scotch too ;-) XD

lol indeed....

well not all of us, some have a mind for a good scotch too ;-) XD

A good scotch like Jim, Spoony and/or shoofly ? ?

See its all sex sex sex around here ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread