Hi everyone, its me Archange !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ArchangeVll

ArchangeVll

NRU Member
23 Apr 2021
Tournai, Belgium
So, after a long time playing on this server I figured I should finally stop by and introduce myself :

Hi, my name is Nathaniel, I just turned 27, I'm Belgian, I live near Tournai/Doornik in the Hainaut, and I studied social and human sciences.

I've been playing since childhood and I started the Battlefield serie with Bad Company 2, then BF3, and I got BF4 in 2013 (didn't got BF1 or 5).

Now I mainly play Team Fortress 2, BF4, and sometimes payday 2 with friends (when it doesn't crash, which is often 😅), and I play some solo games like The Witcher 3, Middle-earth series, etc. You can find me on Steam as Archange ;)

I found this server while browsing in game and stayed because of the good atmosphere, and the good administration (which is pretty rare), so thanks for that ; now its basically the only server I play on !

Good day and see you in game,

ArchangeVII

Good to see you there! After nearly 250 hours, it was just about time to say Hi at least :D

Reactions: ArchangeVll
Hello and welcome Nahaniel! I've seen you many times on our server so its good to see you here aswell. :)
I found this server while browsing in game and stayed because of the good atmosphere, and the good administration (which is pretty rare), so thanks for that ; now its basically the only server I play on !
That is the same thing that happened to me! 😁

See you on the battlefield! ^^

Reactions: ArchangeVll

Users who are viewing this thread