Hi :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
When I was young, occasionally there was actually a french bloke on a bike selling onions. Not joking! Those were the days before freezers, micro waves and TV was still black and white.
The old fossil have spoken :tbag:

I've been to France many times and must admit I have never seen one over there, but have seen them here with the bike, onions and the full kit 😂

Since being in Scotland I have never seen one. Despite all the Tour de France practice it seems they cannot ride up a few hills and get up here. 😁

Would love to know how that caricature came about and if the people we used to see were actually french or was it an early form of cosplay. After all, the English all walk around with bowler hats and umbrellas, the Scottish all wear kilts and say och ay the noo, the Welsh just love their sheep... etc.

Loool, these cocks are really crazy indeed. Trust me Leandre, it's not easy to survive in this jungle full of old dinos. But fortunately the wave of young people is here :LOL: :tbag:

Loool, these cocks are really crazy indeed. Trust me Leandre, it's not easy to survive in this jungle full of old dinos. But fortunately the wave of young people is here :LOL: :tbag:

It isn't the 🦖 in the jungle you need to worry about. If you have ever watched the Jurassic Park documentary it is the one in your kitchen that is the issue!

In the NRU it doesn't matter what category the rest of the 🌍 puts you in, be that old, young, human, 👽, 🐠 , 🧜‍♀️ 🧛‍♂️, you are welcome here.

Users who are viewing this thread