Hi :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
leandre0310

leandre0310

NRU Member
8 Jun 2020
Ducie Island, Pitcairn Islands
Hello everyone,
You've probably already seen me in game I'm leandre0310, username that comes straight from my first name ... drum roll ... Léandre :D (wow how original)
Anyway, I am 22 years old, I live in France and like to play with my P90 and my F2000 ^^
I discovered this server in April (maybe, I don't really remember) thanks to my friend MrTheace85 who one day told us "C'est bon j'ai trouvé un serveur qui n'est pas vide" (I found a server that is not empty)
And since that day it's true love, I've never cheated on you with another Battlefield 4 server

Apart from BF4 I don't have any regular games, but I am open to any game. Always sticking to my games, as far as I can remember my first pc game is Age of empire 3 but if we take all consoles together I would say GTA San Andreas on PS2 :D

Well I think I'm done with my presentation, if you want to talk about something I haven't talked about don't hesitate to ask and see you on the battlefield

"I live in France", "Like to play F2000" . Is it my third lover after cockerino and Osman ? :LOL:

Welcome here Léandre!

Last edited:
I would prefer french cider, brassiere beers, garlic sausage and Roquefort (and other cheese) as icons of France. 😍 (Sorry, that was our shopping list when we travel there).

Might as well go full cliche and have man wearing striped shirt, beret, holding baguette and glass of wine, and a ciggy hanging from their lips and that tower thingy in the background. 😊

*This was a battle with spellcheck!

A warm welcome from all of us at NRU, Léandre :)

Oh god please no :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤬

You also have forgotten the cheese :LOL:

Welcome to the community that is the G L O R I O U S = NRU =

Users who are viewing this thread