Heya

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Boxyninja

Boxyninja

16 Apr 2019
- Name
Corwin
- Nationality
USA
- What games you play
a little bit of everything really: Risk of rain 2, League of legends, starcraft, command & conqure, BFBC2 though BF1
- How long have you played PC games?
actively almost 15years now. had the NES and ps1 growing up
- How do you find us?
Funny thing is that i used to be an old NRU member myself back in 2012 with BFBC2 with my old tag of masterninjaa (hell i might be able to find some old videos of it). funny thing was in clan matches the server host would have to disable the latency restriction at the time since i was a US player on EU servers. i have been thinking about jumping back into bf4 since bf1 and bf5 dont really provide the same fun factor.

Hello!

You were probably just before my time. Glad you have found your way back here though. Totally agree about BF1/5, i have played them but they just don’t have the fun that BF3/4 has for me. I still get a lot of fun out of BF4 even if I am playing rubbish.

i havnt been on the bf4 server yet been a little busy with work,but i should be able to jump on here soon and play a bit. im 90% positive it was this NRU, but like i said its been roughly 6 years since i have played with the group, but the site layout is the same as well as the background. I'm probably correct in assuming that most of the memebers that i did play with back then have probably moved on or stopped playing for the most part
found 2 old videos of some quad launching we did back in bfbc2
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I remember the name, along with tim as you say and gatewatcher is that? Not sure if we played in the same clan matches (I was in the ones where we normally got beat :()

Reactions: lakaelo
ya thats time and gatewatcher. tbh i wish i had more videos of that time cuz i remember doing decently.

Users who are viewing this thread