Hey hey (:

Nicolas9569

Hi everybody!

It's been a long time now I didn't come here..first because I stopped playing bf a lot but especially because I had all my tests.
I'm writing this message to give you some news, I hope you're all going well, from my part I had my results from my exam and I passed it !
So that's a really great thing for me, I had 15,89/20, and feel really glad now :D
I also had some heart trouble but well ! (I mean feelings btw).
I've no idea if you guys (and girl!) are still playing bf or other games, but I hope you keep the fun you had when you were playing. :)

Maybe see you in few times,

The little boy who has grown up (a bit!) ;D

Nico

nao07

NRU Member
Re : Hey hey :)

salut nicolas ça fait plaisir de voir un français sur le forum même si tu écrit anglais....lol
hi nicolas ca's nice to see a french on the forum same if you written English .....

Nicolas9569

Hey lee :) that's nice to see you !
I'm fine... ! Even if I just learnt it's certainly not possible to have 16/20 insted of my 15,89 at my exam. :<
And so I won't be able to have financial help next year, damn !

Salut nao, je sais que les français se font rares ici ;) c'est pour ça que j'écris en anglais :)
Je sais que tu jouais sur bf2, après comme ça fait un moment que je suis pas passé ici je n'en sais pas plus sur toi.. !

Mr.X

NRU Member
Hello Nicolas, nice to hear from you. Here nothing new, same old bunch of cocks :))

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
AW: Hey hey :)

Nice to see and hear and eat many madlaines and u would be so strong and big how iam :D ... or so fat how lakaelo imao

T11Medic

NRU Member
AW: Hey hey :)

Nicocock, still can't believe you left me alone with all those weirdos :/ But it get's better and better, they haven't found out about us being normal guys and our mission to observe them :D What you gonna do now with your results in your pockets, m8? I still have one more year to go, but I already look for space to study :)

Nicolas9569

Re: AW: Hey hey :)

Nicocock, still can't believe you left me alone with all those weirdos :/ But it get's better and better, they haven't found out about us being normal guys and our mission to observe them :D What you gonna do now with your results in your pockets, m8? I still have one more year to go, but I already look for space to study :)
Puia what's up? :D Sorry, but I think I did the best I could do.. !
Now with my "Bac" (name of the exam), I can join a 2 years technical degree in computing. :)
And if everything's ok, I'll live with Mano the cock !

- - - Updated - - -

And ty to all others. ;)
Mari tell me when you play, that could be fun to play together ! :)

Art_Br83

NRU Member
Hellooo Nico the I/O Cock :) Good luck with your study - finish it asap.

Cos mine seems like never gonna end :welsh: lol it's fucking exhausting

Nicolas9569

Hey Art :)
I still don't know how many years I'll do, maybe 3, maybe 5, no idea!
I'll do 2 for sure now, and then I'll see if I keep studing or not :)

BruceWillii

NRU Member
hi nic. welcome back and congrats for ur exam. pretty good to see back on here. looking forward to play with u again. hopefully you are in my team when we meet next time on one of our servers because if you are still that good after not playing for a while it wont be fun if you are in the enemy team :)

Nicolas9569

Hey Bruce, I added you on Battlelog so we can play together. ;)
No idea if I'm still "good" as you say, but I can tell you my first games after 3 months were a bit hard ! This looks better now after 10-15 games :)
But the most important thing is to have fun & spend a good time! So for sure we'll play together!