Help Any Ideas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Looks like there was some packet loss before the last disconnect but I sometimes get them too and they are rarely catastrophic. Have you tried joining through Battlelog? Just wondering if you would get to see an error message.

Maybe it kicked you for the disturbing fire hydrant self enema? :eek: :D

strange....

first, i am confused why your ping is not shown on our server in your favs. first, i would delete our server and search it over the serverbrowser if you ping is shown when our server is of them in the list.

i have same equal prob with the connection lost. if i ghost with my laptop and lakaelo-lights account, bf4 is running and all is running well. then i go over to my officeroom, start the PC to ghost with my account too, then i can´t join and get always the same message as you ( in german ). same happend when i play here in my officeroom and my son nico will play too, he get the same message and can´t join. i have also a little message in the bottombar ingame talking about "...look if port 2334 is open" or something else.
normaly i restart our router and after that, we both can join.

i have no clue why this happend but my guess is, that there is too much traffic at this moment in my broadband ( wifey laptop and mobile, my mobiles, nicos mobile, Tv and some other stuff ). maybe some of them or all together blocking something the game needs. thats the only explanation for me, why it works if i restart the server because that means i kick everything else out before.

don´t know your living and if your have also other people using your inet and maybe you installed something new stuff which is using inet or wlan??

May also be worth seeing if your router has a QoS option. You can set it to the bandwidth you have and then prioritise things in there. Doesn't hurt to power off all the internet chain occasionally. Routers can suffer from buffer bloat if you leave them on too long and that can start to cause things to slow down. Might be worth getting a network checker tool to see if you have anything hogging bandwidth. There are loads out there but be careful where you download from if you do.

Observium and ganglia may be worth a try (both are free).

Opened port 3659 udp and tcp, deleted server from favs and made it a fav again (still showing no ping on server) (3659 port error mentioned when started with battlelog) played a few mins but need to pop out so not sure if it is ok or not. Will try again later :cry:

A day after my last post the ping bars returned and been fine since :notworthy:
Yes. Which it wasn't as he has found the mortar!!! :)
Getting quite handy with that mortar, especially for taking out snipers up top in Hainan, a bit tricky to judge hitting tops of buildings but Im working on it....(y)

Reactions: glenwilson
A day after my last post the ping bars returned and been fine since :notworthy:

Getting quite handy with that mortar, especially for taking out snipers up top in Hainan, a bit tricky to judge hitting tops of buildings but Im working on it....(y)

Mortar on locker is a bastard as the "owner" can hide inside and SUAVing them is a lot harder (but not impossible :) ). Using them on TDM is annoying but the owner has less places to hide and most can be hit with a SUAV. :D

It is like most of the weapons they have their niches.

Users who are viewing this thread