Help Any Ideas

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To get the building down you need to break the four pillars at the front (facing the bay). Takes a few tank shell hits, quite a few rocket hits and about 12 C4 on each. When each is done you will hear a rumbling boom. After the last one is done, about 15 seconds later it will start to go.

With the bomb there should be three locations, A B & C. Take it to one of those and boooom.

In Siege of Shanghai what causes the building to fall ?
oh riz i love you. :) after sooo many playtime you ask this. hihi this is why we are noobs r us (y) you need to destroy the 4 columns on the water front site of the skycraper. after each destroyed column there will be a big shaking in the building.

And played the same map last night but this time was "The Bomb"
Once you've got it, what are you supposed to do with it ?
Appart from everyone on the other team is coming to kill you !!!!

i put some other modes into rotation yesterday because some player asked about it.
here you get some more infos.
Battlefield 4 Obliteration
important: you can´t hide if you have the bomb because the bomb is always shown on the map for the enemy.

Reactions: RIZLOID
That there is still things being found in BF4 makes it still interesting. The Easter eggs and tunnels and so on are still fun. In BF1 there are a few things but not at the BF4 level and they seem to be mainly visual things.

Laka Im a man, and a man doesnt bother with trvialities like reading the instructions and stuff like that.
As for hiding places I know quite a few where I can take a flag from and can hear the enemy running around trying to find me. When they leave I start to retake flag and they come back "and here we go again" by then they have usually destroyed every wall. After a cigarette I might come out and jump up and down and let them kill me......I think I need counceling...:ROFLMAO:

Its me again with another problem.
For two days now I cant join our BF4 server, "LOST CONNECTION and server DISCONNECTED" twice I managed to get in but after about a minute the lost connection comes up again, tried with Origin off and going in from battlelog.
Updated drivers and windows but still the same. BF2 and BF3 work fine. The odd thing is I can get into all other servers without any probs. Has anyone installed a new D/K pluggin and my dieing rate is too high ?
Can anybody hook me up with a solution ? Im going cold turkey out here.......:sick:

May be worth updating PunkBuster as that can give similar problems. If you get the same then try deleting PB and reinstalling. May also be worth switching off/on everything like modem/router and switch things on from the entry point forward waiting for things to start completely before the next item.

Not aware of any death rate measures...

i have equal probs sometimes when too many others, for example my son nico is also playing something, it looks like there are not enough ports open to connect with the game and i can´t connect to bf4. normaly i am going to switch off the mobiles and other not used stuff atm from inet and restarting the router after this. normaly this works for me.

Try a different browser too. Recently I have had issues with IE11 completely hanging when starting BF4 and forcing me to reboot if I get idle kicked.

Origin/Game library/BF4/settings/repair.....Seems to have done the trick, downloaded something into the BF4 Premium. All the expansions were ok and went into the game on the server first time, all was well again.
Happy Days :love:

Reactions: glenwilson
i guess your inet will braking down now :D :D

Dont even think about it and tempt fate.
Rebooted everything switched the wi fi off so that she wasnt draining any signal with her phone, pad and laptop :LOL: (Im so mean) and it was just a corrupt game.
I really believed it was our server as it was working on all other servers I tried, uk and german servers etc.
ready steady :tbag::tbag::tbag:

Reactions: glenwilson
I started celebrating too early. Its all the same again.....cant play on our server......went down the list of servers and got in without any problems at all in all of them, come back to our one and "LOST CONNECTION , SERVER DISCONNECTED"......its the server thats freezing me out.....Game is up to date, punkbuster is up to date , drivers all ok it has to be the server. Laka can you check if there is something that is kicking me. Went on 12 servers including high ping ones and can play on them all, why not on ours ?

I checked ban list, and chat and nothing showing. Could you post some screen shots of what you get when kick d in case that would help?

Had another go this morning before going to work and made a video of it (hope I can remember how to put it up :)) also noticed I get no green bars for the ping on our server when I cant get in. Eventually got in and was ok for a few minutes but then at the end (at the second TOW) the game jerked a bit and connection lost.
Have a look and see what you think.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread