Help admin rights to regulars?

• Thread starter Deleted member 432
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
D

Deleted member 432

At near nights there have been several times situations when we don't have any admins nearby and some jet/chopper guys kills tens of people and make them pissed, in worst case they make people leave the server... They ignore all complaining and don't care when people tells they about rules of server, worst guys are with attitude "Fuck you i play how i want." Couple days ago me and Fortuna_Magica thought we should talk about that problem here. What red guys and members think about giving help admin rights to me or some other active regulars who wants help keep server in order? Everybody knows i hate rulebreakers, i report always own side rulebreakers too if i see airkillers etc.. I want help and hope you consider that offer. See and t-bag you all at battlefields. :)

I THINK PERSONALLY THAT WE NEED TO FOLLOW OUR PROTOCOL ; BECOME A NRU MEMBER WITH STRICKT RULES ; NO OFFENSE TO YOU AND OTHER REGULARS AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ;

but the problem is when a regular get admin rights i think personally we looos controls in the server ,

people who are admin need to make them self with =NRU= clan member sign to recognize ,

so i thing tho only way for your problem is to
1 become a member
2 if you dont wanna be report rulebrakers at our site and in the scrollong chat

fo example if i read it i log in atmidialty and handle !

no offense m8 i know you well you good player , why dont join the nru ?

I report all time rulebreakers if i see them. Problem was that there was no admin who can do something when we report.

But what you can lose with that? Whole idea was use these rights only when there is no real admins available. And you can take these help admin rights off if problems appears.

Thanks killroy. :) Only reason i don't try join is that requirement of teamspeak. My computer is old piece of crap and i suffer overheating problems all time so i don't want waste my poor resources with more stuff running on background.

I think he means this

6. Must have Xfire and/or TS installed.
This is to improve communication and in-case we need to share urgent information with members.

Yeah. Lol is that ok if i install but never use them? :D :D (And keep in touch via forum.)

Last edited by a moderator:
AW: Help admin rights to regulars?

Yes of course, look how empty the BF3 Teamspeak channel is every evening :D

Lol thanks seaman. Laughed to name of your squad at Kubra last night, "NO FINS" -squad LOL. :D

I THINK PERSONALLY THAT WE NEED TO FOLLOW OUR PROTOCOL ; BECOME A NRU MEMBER WITH STRICKT RULES ; NO OFFENSE TO YOU AND OTHER REGULARS AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ;

but the problem is when a regular get admin rights i think personally we looos controls in the server ,

people who are admin need to make them self with =NRU= clan member sign to recognize ,

1 become a member

If i remember correctly, every help admin from BF2 eventually became an =NRU= member :)

I report all time rulebreakers if i see them. Problem was that there was no admin who can do something when we report.

But what you can lose with that? Whole idea was use these rights only when there is no real admins available. And you can take these help admin rights off if problems appears.

Thanks killroy. :) Only reason i don't try join is that requirement of teamspeak. My computer is old piece of crap and i suffer overheating problems all time so i don't want waste my poor resources with more stuff running on background.

Heikkinen88 you damn Fin...lol, i have the same prob as you so i send an application to join the =NRU=
There are times that i play ther's no admin,so it's hard to play with that damn rulebreakers who not listnen to stop with it, i like the NRU and i wil help them to keep it clean without the stupid rulebreakers.....sometimes im watching for that rulebreakers and report them to,but admin can't read it always
There are a lot of servers running,but the most don't have rules or no admin,so there is no fairplay.....

see you on the battlefield......regards Jack

Yeah prooi come and join ::: Lol tell me when youre on ;;; than well do a round ;;;

1 become a member

perhaps but i must admit im happy we got a couple of help admins who doesnt have NRU tags, cause if they play and there arent any NRU members on some Tards come on to show their true colour, happened a couple of nights ago too, the moment the last NRU member left it took 5 - 10 mins and we had air whores, good thing shoo was around without his NRU tag, that taught those jerks a lesson, they also tend to be extremely rude like heikki says when there arent an NRU player on so a few "undercovers" is something i support :) just to take care of the real bitch ass whores XD

i dont agree i call it provocation , wee need to see

other reason is the admin abuse

also for the cock who wanna wreck a game and the see nur is online they behave or stay away

for me is clear a nru need to wear his tags we had this discussion last year also we tried it peeps who playing need also a person who they can complaint to , if they se noo nru is online they leave ,

Users who are viewing this thread