Hello

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Daffy Duck

Daffy Duck

NRU Member
31 May 2013
Portugal
Hello guys and girls!

Im new at your fórum but not on your BF2 server thought it was about time to introduce myself.

- Name - Real name Nelson - Gaming name Daffy Duck

- Age - 38

- Nationality - Portugal

- What games you play - BF2, BF 2142, CSS, MOHBT

- How long have you played PC games? Ive been playing pc games since the good old days of zx spectrum 48k, and never stoped after that! Real enjoy it!

- How do you find us? - Found NOOBS R US while searching for bf2 servers to play.

Although i love jets on bf2 i really enjoy playing on your server, almost every day i play a round or two. You have a good server and most important admins are almost every time playing and keeping the gameplay clean. Hope it stays that way!
Well thats me, ill see you on the battlefields.

Last edited:
Since all the Heeds are saying Hi, I thought I'd say Hi too esp as I'm Heed Clan friend !! muahahahaha

I is undercover -.-

hi daffy good to see you on here . and out playing also ..
feel free to comment on any of the forum stuff also when you next visit .... all input is welcome.
kind regards, rich.

Hi Daffy, and welcome to the forum mate :) Glad to see another old school cock joining the BF2 guard.
BTW if you're interested, we started a new BF2 server, the Special Forces. You can find it as "Noobs R Us Special Forces" we'll be glad to see join it too :)
See you on the field

Re : Hello

hi daffy , i have not had the chance to see you on the server would be happy to make you taste my support weapon, lol
welcome to the forum and server battlefield .........

Hello guys and girls!

Im new at your fórum but not on your BF2 server thought it was about time to introduce myself.

- Name - Real name Nelson - Gaming name Daffy Duck

- Age - 38

- Nationality - Portugal

- What games you play - BF2, BF 2142, CSS, MOHBT

- How long have you played PC games? Ive been playing pc games since the good old days of zx spectrum 48k, and never stoped after that! Real enjoy it!

- How do you find us? - Found NOOBS R US while searching for bf2 servers to play.

Although i love jets on bf2 i really enjoy playing on your server, almost every day i play a round or two. You have a good server and most important admins are almost every time playing and keeping the gameplay clean. Hope it stays that way!
Well thats me, ill see you on the battlefields.

welcome mr. daffy :) make sure to give our regards to Bugs bunny when you see him :)

Users who are viewing this thread