Hello

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hi! Thanks for your application about time :) - always enjoyed playing with you. I am busy over the next couple of days so may not have a chance to progress things and do the usual checks until Friday (unless someone else beats me to it).

Via Google Translate:

Moi! Kiitos sovelluksen aikakin :) - aina nauttinut pelaa kanssasi. Olen kiireinen seuraavien parin päivän vuoksi voi olla mahdollisuus edetä asioita ja tehdä tavanomaiset tarkastukset vasta perjantaina (ellei joku muu lyö minua sitä) .Sorry siitä.

Reactions: vaawin and lakaelo
Oh great another OLD COCK. These oldies are taking our space, stealing OUR FUTURE PENSION and looking at us disapprovingly. EHM GLEN.
Jokes.
Welcome Vaawin, great to see you here :)

Reactions: vaawin
Hi Vaawin. Though you were already NRU. Anyway welcome again and good look with your membership.

By the way, it is possible to have a list of all NRU members on the homepage again?

Great decision. Welcome aboard.

What about the list of all NRU members on the homepage? Not only most posting, most likes, most points and staff.

Reactions: vaawin
Great decision. Welcome aboard.

What about the list of all NRU members on the homepage? Not only most posting, most likes, most points and staff.

The Members tabs does have most of those things. (sooo tempting to do 4 new messages at this moment in time) :)
Members
--- Post updated ---
Platoon invite has been sent.

Reactions: ConstantineAK
Hi Vaawin. Though you were already NRU. Anyway welcome again and good look with your membership.

By the way, it is possible to have a list of all NRU members on the homepage again?

Iol i thought the same :)

Welcome Vaawin and have a good time here!

Loooool after couple years and million trys force him apply he finally did it. :tbag: And ahahahah that profile pic. :D

Reactions: lakaelo
you sure took your sweet time vaaw XD

Welcome XD guess ya need no application like others so just, welcome cock :p XD

Not only that but an NRU members is back on top of the scoreboard!!
--- Post updated ---
Thank you, Sir.

What kind of platoon invite? To me?

No, too vaawin to join the NRU platoon.

Some replies seem to get attached to the last post made rather than as a separate entry - sorry for any confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread