Hello!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ConstantineAK

ConstantineAK

25 Dec 2016
Israel
www.facebook.com
Hello NRU!

Finally managed to join the forums so I'd like to introduce myself:
My name is Constantine K. (IGN: xXxPuSSySLaYeR69xXx. Just kidding, it's XrepaerC)
I am 22, I was born in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, and at the age of 4 i immigrated to Israel.
I served the military for 3 years in the navy, although i finished as a Staff Sergeant officially, UNOFFICIALLY is had the job and the jurisdiction of a Master Sergeant, a Captain and a Major (obviously as a substitute so no payment or ranks) (I was very serious and wanted to do more and really one of a kind soldier in my area so yeah)
and it's a year now of being a free man :)
I work in immigration (I mostly interrogate and do some background checks and decide whether or not the intentions of the visitor are harmful), Sadly can't specify too much since it's kinda classified obviously...
Soon i plan to study Computer Science and Cyber Security.

My hobbies include mostly watching TV Shows, Gaming, Graphic Design CreaperX on DeviantArt , Photography, Music Production (CRX Official and reading some CreepyPasta before sleep (because who needs sleep anyway?)
In my free time i also have a loving woman to attend to (not my wife, YET) and when i'm not with her, i'm with my second love, the NRU family. Yes.

I've been playing on the BF4 server for awhile now and i couldn't help to notice, that if there was a place i could really just enjoy the game, it's this place. You people are very nice, you actually play for the fun.
I really hate the "Noob!" and all things alike, i play only to enjoy. Sometimes i even don't care, i mean, to me, Crash a jet into a sniper is just a HILLARIOUS overkill. that's why i enjoy this game so much.
I don't know much of the members here, the one i mostly know is Lakaelo, and i know he's a very nice lad, very pleasant. I'm looking forward to know you better, to laugh with you, to troll with you and to game with you, and even join you when you get to know me better :)

Would love to answer any questions.
Have a very pleasant week, merry Christmas and a happy new year!

*Totally not a promo just opening up to you

hello constantin,
whao....a very nice introducing and about time that you jumping into our forum. feel welcome here. you said it very well, we are not playing that game to be "the best soldier in battlefield" , we like to have fun together, playing some nice rounds, talking ingame, or just annoying some mates. :)

i think you will find this spirit also into our forum. :D :tbag:

Reactions: ConstantineAK
Hello and welcome, Constantine. :)

You are right, this clan is full of nice and friendly members who don’t take themselves too seriously.
That is what made me stay here in 2007.
There was a lot of fun and a hitherto unrivalled team spirit when playing Battlefield 2 on the Noobs R Us No Fly Server until the servers were shut down more than two years ago.

Yes, with NRU you made the right choice. ;)

Hello mate, merry x-mas and welcome here.
Nice you like our Server! :tbag:

(Btw @Lady do you play any BF game at the moment or was BF2 the last?)

Welcome and glad you found our little oasis of relaxed fun in the sometimes unfriendly world of gaming. Hope you continue to like it!

Reactions: lakaelo and Mr.X
(Btw @Lady do you play any BF game at the moment or was BF2 the last?)

No, sorry, I don't play any other BF game at the moment.
BF2 was my first and last "gaming experience" so far.

Those were the days ;)

Reactions: lakaelo and Mr.X
No, sorry, I don't play any other BF game at the moment.
BF2 was my first and last "gaming experience" so far.

Those were the days ;)
awww you need to come back lady, were missing you X_X
--- Post updated ---
Hello NRU!

Finally managed to join the forums so I'd like to introduce myself:
My name is Constantine K. (IGN: xXxPuSSySLaYeR69xXx. Just kidding, it's XrepaerC)
I am 22, I was born in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine, and at the age of 4 i immigrated to Israel.
I served the military for 3 years in the navy, although i finished as a Staff Sergeant officially, UNOFFICIALLY is had the job and the jurisdiction of a Master Sergeant, a Captain and a Major (obviously as a substitute so no payment or ranks) (I was very serious and wanted to do more and really one of a kind soldier in my area so yeah)
and it's a year now of being a free man :)
I work in immigration (I mostly interrogate and do some background checks and decide whether or not the intentions of the visitor are harmful), Sadly can't specify too much since it's kinda classified obviously...
Soon i plan to study Computer Science and Cyber Security.

My hobbies include mostly watching TV Shows, Gaming, Graphic Design CreaperX on DeviantArt , Photography, Music Production (CRX Official and reading some CreepyPasta before sleep (because who needs sleep anyway?)
In my free time i also have a loving woman to attend to (not my wife, YET) and when i'm not with her, i'm with my second love, the NRU family. Yes.

I've been playing on the BF4 server for awhile now and i couldn't help to notice, that if there was a place i could really just enjoy the game, it's this place. You people are very nice, you actually play for the fun.
I really hate the "Noob!" and all things alike, i play only to enjoy. Sometimes i even don't care, i mean, to me, Crash a jet into a sniper is just a HILLARIOUS overkill. that's why i enjoy this game so much.
I don't know much of the members here, the one i mostly know is Lakaelo, and i know he's a very nice lad, very pleasant. I'm looking forward to know you better, to laugh with you, to troll with you and to game with you, and even join you when you get to know me better :)

Would love to answer any questions.
Have a very pleasant week, merry Christmas and a happy new year!

*Totally not a promo just opening up to you

welcome Constantine XD as for laka being a LAD ? i think he may be a bit too old for that describtion XD hes an old cock like the rest of us :p good to see another serviceman :) (i myself serve in the Danish National guard for 8 yrs now)

Users who are viewing this thread