Hello there :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ég er hrifinn af því hvað allir hér eru fjöltyngdir

Le pommier domestique ou pommier commun (Malus domestica), est une espèce d'arbres fruitiers appartenant à la famille des Rosacées, largement cultivé pour ses fruits, les pommes. Il en existe environ 20 000 variétés (sous-espèces et cultivars) dont la moitié d'origine américaine, environ 2 000 anglaises et 2 000 chinoises.

I too like apples
me too.
big tits GIF

Worst thing is I lived in Tübingen for 20 years. Which is the polar opposite of Mannheim. Working on convincing my partner to at least move to Heidelberg
Yeah two worlds, between Tübingen and Mannheim :D... if iam in Tübingen, then i had no fear to park my Car. But if iam on Mannheim, i feel everwhere that i need much more cover lol

Hello Sebastian, a cordial welcome to you. :)

Hey guys,

since I am by now almost exclusively playing on the NRU server, I thought it would be time for me to introduce myself.

My name is Sebastian, I am 26 years old and I am from Mannheim, Germany. I study Biotechnology and am currently living in Vienna, Austria for my Master‘s thesis.

I started playing Battlefield back in 2010 (or ‘11, can’t quite remember) with BFBC2 and then moved on to BF3 and didn’t play another BF game until BFV was released and I got a beefier PC. BFV sucked and a few months ago I thought I’d give BF4 a try. Well, the game is amazing and the people on this server are a lot of fun to play with so I decided so stick around. Looking forward to many more rounds with you guys!

Akhara

PS: I am still waiting for Laka’s tapes!
everybody is still waiting for this sexy pretty tapes :D

Reactions: FortunaMagica

Users who are viewing this thread