Hello there :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Akhara

Akhara

Send Noots
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Deutschland
Hey guys,

since I am by now almost exclusively playing on the NRU server, I thought it would be time for me to introduce myself.

My name is Sebastian, I am 26 years old and I am from Mannheim, Germany. I study Biotechnology and am currently living in Vienna, Austria for my Master‘s thesis.

I started playing Battlefield back in 2010 (or ‘11, can’t quite remember) with BFBC2 and then moved on to BF3 and didn’t play another BF game until BFV was released and I got a beefier PC. BFV sucked and a few months ago I thought I’d give BF4 a try. Well, the game is amazing and the people on this server are a lot of fun to play with so I decided so stick around. Looking forward to many more rounds with you guys!

Akhara

PS: I am still waiting for Laka’s tapes!

You don't want to see those tapes. Trust me...it still haunts me.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Hi Sebastian, welcome to our server and forum!

Hello Sebastian,

welcome to our little forum and hope you will enjoy your time here and on the battlefield ^^

Hey Sebastian, it's a pleasure to see you here, welcome and see you on the battlefield! :D

Last edited:
Hello Sebastian! Looking forward for having fun with you on the battlefield::tbag:

Thanks to all of you!

One thing I just noticed: When looking at my profile for the server stats (NRU BF4 Stats - AkharaVect - !=NRU= Gentleman's T-Bag Club | Max KD 2.0 | Active Admins 60Hz) I have the status "warned" and a temporary ban for using a forbidden weapon. I assume that happened on sunday during one of the gun master rounds when I got kills with the riot shield and then got kicked/banned for it due to the settings. Could that status become a problem for me in the future?

Hi Sebastian ,
nice to meet you!

Was in Mannheim leben auch Menschen? Ich kenn dort nur den City Airport, Mr Wash da bin ich Stammkunde🙈 und Metro .😁😅 Willkommen und many TBags from me for the future 😁👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread