Hello from Nesty (nesthead33)

nesthead33

NRU Member
21 Aug 2013
Bedford UK
Hi Guys,

Been playing on your servers for a few weeks now, thought about time i introduced myself.
Im 35 years young, only stated playing bf2 just b4 bf3 and never moved onto it. Really enjoying your "no fly server" atm, great job btw :)
Was in TAF for a while, played on the DV server mostly.
Before bf, i played EVE for about 5 years but all good things come to an end. Looking forward to bf4 now.
I am looking to join a new clan and like the feel of what you guys have here, not intrested in politics or drama bombs, just want decent guys who like a laugh to game with. Happy to donate and help run server, not the best admin i must admit but always help if i can. Not put in offical app as dont meet criteria atm, but if any of you guys seen me on server and wanna say a good word, will be appreciated :)
But will join you guys on TS now ive introduced myself.

Regards Nathan

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
not the best admin i must admit
Regards Nathan

i already thought you mean us ;) that would have been the ban for you ;)

nooooo just kiddiing ;)

nice to have some other guys who started playing bf2 so late, too ;)

i only started before one year too... and its the game i played the most i think (ok maybe thats css but i dont really know)

already saw you a few times on the server was always good playing ;)

but you tend to make the same faults as every new guy on our server-> i saw you hopping a bit too much sometimes :D

but it was nothing different with me ;) i hopped like a rabbit too in the beginning of my bf2 times

so have fun on our server :D

and may i ask a last short question ;) where do you come from

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 Aug 2012
Hi Nathan , they are a good bunch here , easy going and friendly . in fact they are the best of the best ! lol
see you out there or on ts when my shite work calms down a bit .
atb, rich ..
hi to all the other NRU guys n gal (is there only one ?)
be back soon , regards, rich.

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
Very hard not to hop when you are used to doing it, but used to not doing it now :)
Im from Bedford in the UK

big deal mate, youll face several kicks the first couple of months, but eventually you loose your reflexes :p it took 3 months and several kicks for me to learn to eat my carrots elsewhere :) :p

Art_Br83

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Israel
Hi Nathan! :) Welcome to NRU :tbag: house and thank you for kind words.

Seen you today on the field, but on a friendly team - so had no chance for dipdip :tbag: :D

Hope i'll be lucky next time.

[cT*] 5h00fly

Friend of the NRU
14 Jan 2013
scotchland
welcome m8, im sure i've had a round or two with ya ;)
i'm usually on teamspeak with most of these cocos....

until great wall or wake comes onto rotation and i make them all rage quit! :eek:

fucoffhackers

NRU Member
4 Aug 2012
[cT*] 5h00fly;15771 said:

until great wall or wake comes onto rotation and i make them all rage quit! :eek:
but dont woory about shoo' hes an annoying sniper but all round great guy :)
i forgive him all those headshots ................ top bloke .its kinda nice to be killed by him :)
ATB. rich. watta friends for lol

FortunaMagica

NRU Member
25 Mar 2012
Denmark
[cT*] 5h00fly;15771 said:

but dont woory about shoo' hes an annoying sniper but all round great guy :)
i forgive him all those headshots ................ top bloke .its kinda nice to be killed by him :)
ATB. rich. watta friends for lol

ya compared to who else could be killing us thats definantly a better bonus :p

ow ya Ey nesty welcome to the forums you coco :) ttyl on TS xD (X_X another british bloke) X_X