Hello from Nesty (nesthead33)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
nesthead33

nesthead33

NRU Member
21 Aug 2013
Bedford UK
Hi Guys,

Been playing on your servers for a few weeks now, thought about time i introduced myself.
Im 35 years young, only stated playing bf2 just b4 bf3 and never moved onto it. Really enjoying your "no fly server" atm, great job btw :)
Was in TAF for a while, played on the DV server mostly.
Before bf, i played EVE for about 5 years but all good things come to an end. Looking forward to bf4 now.
I am looking to join a new clan and like the feel of what you guys have here, not intrested in politics or drama bombs, just want decent guys who like a laugh to game with. Happy to donate and help run server, not the best admin i must admit but always help if i can. Not put in offical app as dont meet criteria atm, but if any of you guys seen me on server and wanna say a good word, will be appreciated :)
But will join you guys on TS now ive introduced myself.

Regards Nathan

not the best admin i must admit
Regards Nathan

i already thought you mean us ;) that would have been the ban for you ;)

nooooo just kiddiing ;)

nice to have some other guys who started playing bf2 so late, too ;)

i only started before one year too... and its the game i played the most i think (ok maybe thats css but i dont really know)

already saw you a few times on the server was always good playing ;)

but you tend to make the same faults as every new guy on our server-> i saw you hopping a bit too much sometimes :D

but it was nothing different with me ;) i hopped like a rabbit too in the beginning of my bf2 times

so have fun on our server :D

and may i ask a last short question ;) where do you come from

Very hard not to hop when you are used to doing it, but used to not doing it now :)
Im from Bedford in the UK

Hi Nathan , they are a good bunch here , easy going and friendly . in fact they are the best of the best ! lol
see you out there or on ts when my shite work calms down a bit .
atb, rich ..
hi to all the other NRU guys n gal (is there only one ?)
be back soon , regards, rich.

Very hard not to hop when you are used to doing it, but used to not doing it now :)
Im from Bedford in the UK

big deal mate, youll face several kicks the first couple of months, but eventually you loose your reflexes :p it took 3 months and several kicks for me to learn to eat my carrots elsewhere :) :p

Lol, if you go to the effort or killing someone, i think the least you can do is show some t-bagging respect :)

Hi Nathan! :) Welcome to NRU :tbag: house and thank you for kind words.

Seen you today on the field, but on a friendly team - so had no chance for dipdip :tbag: :D

Hope i'll be lucky next time.

welcome m8, im sure i've had a round or two with ya ;)
i'm usually on teamspeak with most of these cocos....

until great wall or wake comes onto rotation and i make them all rage quit! :eek:

[cT*] 5h00fly;15771 said:

until great wall or wake comes onto rotation and i make them all rage quit! :eek:
but dont woory about shoo' hes an annoying sniper but all round great guy :)
i forgive him all those headshots ................ top bloke .its kinda nice to be killed by him :)
ATB. rich. watta friends for lol

[cT*] 5h00fly;15771 said:

but dont woory about shoo' hes an annoying sniper but all round great guy :)
i forgive him all those headshots ................ top bloke .its kinda nice to be killed by him :)
ATB. rich. watta friends for lol

ya compared to who else could be killing us thats definantly a better bonus :p

ow ya Ey nesty welcome to the forums you coco :) ttyl on TS xD (X_X another british bloke) X_X

Users who are viewing this thread