Hello From Munich

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Well right now is in Munich the Oktoberfest. There are so much different people here. But when u drink 2 or 3 Mass Bier everyone understand the other.

Bookings-have-fallen-at-the-Oktoberfest-709874.jpg

Booooooooooobs!!! I like it

Reactions: vnutschi
Hallo und herzlich willkommen!
And no, i do not spreche Deutsch any more than that.

Soooo what beer you like?
To this day i'm looking to establish a favourite taste, i think i'm looking for something sweet, but not so heavy...
I tried weinshtefan no idea how i feel about it, guiness is horse-pee, jk lol but still we have only one type of it here and it's not as amazing, Barbar was actually a bit pleasant to me, Hobgoblin gold was like not too bad but not too good either.... and the others well i don't even remember... ah right, corona, piss... Heiniken and Carlsberg i haven't drank them for years i don't even remember how they taste and don't really care... tried some russian beer in a big plastic bottle (ew) but actually it was good, the thing it was 5 years ago so i don't even remember it's name or look...
So to you and basically to all germans and brits here or anyone else who has an aquired taste for good bier, recommendations?
Just to through another brit beer in...
Badger brewery in Dorset UK do some good ales and brews like 'golden champion' are quite sweet...
If you can get some it might be worth a try.
;)

Agree Badger beers are pretty decent. There are so many small breweries producing very good beers it is hard to keep up. Moor in Bristol are very good.

I also like the major supermarkets chains are starting to promote and stock local and other small UK breweries.

Login | Untappd (Glenc)

Users who are viewing this thread