Hello all

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
ulthart

ulthart

NRU Member
13 Aug 2012
Poland
Today I saw that I really forgot to introduce myself. As they say "better late than never"

My real name is Grzegorz. I have 36 years. I live in southern Poland, 15 km from the Czech border. I work in a company producing exhaust systems for VW, Audi, BMW, Porsche and so on. Working as a forklift driver. In my free time I fish and travel. Greetings to all :)

My photo

Hi Ulthart mate, always good BF2 fella!
Nice picture...where is that? looks like Scotland with the rocky coast...

Odp: Re: Hello all

Hi Ulthart mate, always good BF2 fella!
Nice picture...where is that? looks like Scotland with the rocky coast...

It's Cliffs of Moher, Ireland. I lived in Ireland five years :)

AW: Odp: AW: Hello all

Moj Brat,Witamy w Rodzinie :)

Your Polish is excellent :) Hello brother :)

no mate is not,i remember only the bad words lol,but god save the Google translator
i miss the time in poland i had fantastic adventures there and very funny moments like a day two (drunken) cops ask me for the way home lol.
and very nice People in poland,after one bottle ( POLISH VODKA ) ya know what i mean,every polish guy start talking german :)
someday i visit you brat.

Odp: AW: Odp: AW: Hello all

Moj Brat,Witamy w Rodzinie :)

Your Polish is excellent :) Hello brother :)

no mate is not,i remember only the bad words lol,but god save the Google translator
i miss the time in poland i had fantastic adventures there and very funny moments like a day two (drunken) cops ask me for the way home lol.
and very nice People in poland,after one bottle ( POLISH VODKA ) ya know what i mean,every polish guy start talking german :)
someday i visit you brat.

Do not worry I also remember from foreign languages only bad words :)
Police in Poland makes even the homeless to go home :) One bottle is just the taste drinking begins at the third :) How would you wanted I invite you to myself, hospitality is really the Polish :)

damn welcome ultie on bloody time ya joined our fun ;-) XD

euh....is this a membership appilication??
...or some sightseeing
:D

Odp: Hello all

No, this is only a brief summary of my person :)

Users who are viewing this thread