Headset Problems.....

AndrejBosnaBVB

NRU Member
10 Dec 2016
Bosnia & Herzegovina
www.youtube.com
Hello guys. Just to ask you some quick stuff, did anyone else had problems like this?
And yea, I still have warranty for it, but as they say ''Warranty doesn't cover this kind of damage''
It's the Gigabyte Force H5, tbh How much I payed this headset, I expected from it to last longer than only 8 Months.....so, is there any possible things that I can do to fix this? :(

27497650_859032797592127_561348754_n.jpg

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I got these for my AUdio Technica phones about a year ago and they are very comfortable. You can get similar but cheaper ones but i liked the yellow.

You could try and repairing a split like that but I suspect it wouldn’t last that long. Low temp hot glue gun probably better than super glue.

Amazon product

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
when this is not a typical warranty damage, what else?!?!

Our pasta machine has a small plastic piece that has broken. Cost £110 just over a year ago. Can get a replacement part from the US but that would cost $14 for the part and $55 for postage. No UK/Europe supplier of spares despite being an Italian company. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Just effing stupid.

Reactions: AndrejBosnaBVB

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
Our pasta machine has a small plastic piece that has broken. Cost £110 just over a year ago. Can get a replacement part from the US but that would cost $14 for the part and $55 for postage. No UK/Europe supplier of spares despite being an Italian company. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Just effing stupid.

Glad i bought a cheap one ;) its almost 2 years old now and never got any problems :D

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
Glad i bought a cheap one ;) its almost 2 years old now and never got any problems :D

I had a cheap machine - about £25 - and used it about 6 times and all the gearing broke. I then got an Imperia because it seemed to be one of the best and expected it to last a long time. Used it about 15 times and it broke. Only putting pasta dough through it so not like I was trying to make thin concrete or make aluminium foil from aluminium blocks! :)