Have you ever felt like this....?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Start save money for new computer or buy it with part payment deal? :p

Yeah BF3 isn't my game either... Dunno why. Have the hardware for it but still not interested. BF2 ftw! :)

There are a lot of things about bf3 that suck but for the most part it's pretty good.I find team play is better.you're placed into a squad at the start so it's pretty cool.the dead perks are great when u coordinate with the other players

There are a lot of things about bf3 that suck but for the most part it's pretty good.I find team play is better.you're placed into a squad at the start so it's pretty cool.the dead perks are great when u coordinate with the other players

everybody got his own opinion :D thats the greatest quality of mankind :D

i personally dont like the style.... there are those who love bf3 and those who dont like the fast gaming style and the easier gunfight but there is no right and no wrong opinion

everybody should check to see what he likes more, but me personally gets headache after one hour of bf3 because its so damn fast gunfight (strange that i had never problems at CSS :D)

You might be ok with BF4 then Steffos... I found the pace similar to BF3 (lots of action) but it took a lot more hits to kill someone given people a chance to actually fight back...

everybody should check to see what he likes more, but me personally gets headache after one hour of bf3 because its so damn fast gunfight (strange that i had never problems at CSS )

partially i feel the same. but only in IO / close quarters maps. hate this dead, spawn, dead, spawn, dead and you normaly not living longer than a half minute and between you running form one flag to nother.

That suppression system really makes game more difficult in BF3, most of time guy who have chance shoot first wins. But you can use it for your own benefit too. I personally like BF3 becouse there i have combination of decent carbine and rocket launcher. In BF2 you have to choose close range DAO-12 or terrible SMG. And you you can have red dot scope with every gun. <3 But in BF2 have more good maps. Looks like BF3-playing is focused to Caspian border/Operation Firestorm/Kharg Islang or TDM Noshar Canals and you rarely have chance play other maps. Hopefully later EA gives these other expansions free to make expansion servers better populated.

Edit: And lol Laka, i like sometimes IO when there is lots of good cocks like yesterday. Nothing is more fun than tbag party with friends. And trying hunt down all those who tbagged me when i was helpless BF3-noob. :welsh: And sometimes i get too sick to whores who rapes me all time with overpowered aircraft, then i want play IO too. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That suppression system really makes game more difficult in BF3, most of time guy who have chance shoot first wins. But you can use it for your own benefit too. I personally like BF3 becouse there i have combination of decent carbine and rocket launcher. In BF2 you have to choose close range DAO-12 or terrible SMG. And you you can have red dot scope with every gun. <3 But in BF2 have more good maps. Looks like BF3-playing is focused to Caspian border/Operation Firestorm/Kharg Islang or TDM Noshar Canals and you rarely have chance play other maps. Hopefully later EA gives these other expansions free to make expansion servers better populated.

Edit: And lol Laka, i like sometimes IO when there is lots of good cocks like yesterday. Nothing is more fun than tbag party with friends. And trying hunt down all those who tbagged me when i was helpless BF3-noob. :welsh: And sometimes i get too sick to whores who rapes me all time with overpowered aircraft, then i want play IO too. :p

lol another problem I have with bf3 i think the maps are made in a form that it has no real effect which flag you capture next so thanks for mentioning bad map design^^
(not a mashtuur city where its essential to capture one tankspawn in the beginning :D)
but IO is great on close quarters with known guys who play a fair style ( Y'all here who ever played with me for example :D)
but on other IO close quarter servers its a mess with shotguns and campers and C4 whores aaaaand so on^^

hm im actually pretty excited what bf4 will bring :D everybody is saying its getting what bf3 should have been and more a bf2 but i think thats only marketing

i think we cannot make any statement over bf4 because even DICE doesnt know what bf4 will be :D

ps: oh my god i knew it if I would make a statement about my opinion about bf3 i would start a huuuuuuuuuuuge discussion here

maybe we should make an own topic for bf2 vs bf3 discussions xD

"but it took a lot more hits to kill someone given people a chance to actually fight back" (loeft)
ahh reminds me of one of my fav's brothers in arms hells highway ... sweet realistic single player .. and the slow mo' head shots were graphic to say the least .... heads exploding..cool lmao .

@steffos we need all the help we can get at bf2 :) bf4 will be shite. bf2 rocks :)

since my best mate mika deserted us for bf3 !! only kidding heik ... hello from me :)
hope you are ok bud, regards , rich.

it is a shame you left because i was about to change my ways and resist the urge to charge flag and actually stay with the squad :)

Lol Rich im fine. Thanks for your caring. Regards, poor.. :) Lol i like BF3, becouse of more freedom with equipment choices like i told in my previous post. But i miss all, im now focused to BF3 but i never forget you BF2-guys.

Users who are viewing this thread