have u ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dwibbles

Dwibbles

24 Mar 2012
Stoke on trent
Whats the strangest food you have ever eatwn?

For a chef im quite unadventurous so mine was sheeps bollox lol

Tried octopus once. Not my thing. But then there's national dishes like the dessertthing we eat here in finland at easter called mämmi. It's like black pasteyou eat it normally with some milk and sugar. Many foreigners don't like it. Or our salmiakki candy.

snake, snails,guinepig and of course because i live in the uk horse..

So now we have a chef, maybe when we kill now we should T bag em and then get chef to cook their bollox for a victory dinner ?

Spunky with teabags al dente? I mean.. Horsemeat with nuts.. o_0

Oh.. you can use your OWN dip m8. :tbag:

Depends what you mean by strange!
I've eaten things that would be considered normal to my culture, but maybe not europeans.
Probably eaten almost every kind of fish, raw or cooked. we have a delicacy called Shirako, which is basically
fish testicles...can be a bit chewy and creamy, but is very nice.
You guys think eating horse meat is bad...I've had raw horsemeat..another delicacy...is generally from the mane of the the horse.
Very tasty too.

McTasty - the very antonym of tasty, incredibly crappy taste.

Otherwise a strange dish from Iceland: some type of fish they bury in the ground for three months or so and then dig up and serve - yuk!

AW: Re: have u ever

Depends what you mean by strange!
I've eaten things that would be considered normal to my culture, but maybe not europeans.
Probably eaten almost every kind of fish, raw or cooked. we have a delicacy called Shirako, which is basically
fish testicles...can be a bit chewy and creamy, but is very nice.
You guys think eating horse meat is bad...I've had raw horsemeat..another delicacy...is generally from the mane of the the horse.
Very tasty too.

i feel free to say yeah well Chinese Food are the strangest what i have eaten at my hole life^^. And thats means many iam half french and like Frog^^ and Snails

Otherwise a strange dish from Iceland: some type of fish they bury in the ground for three months or so and then dig up and serve - yuk!

saw this in tv and it must taste horrible lol

had eaten a lot of things.

- springbock
- ostrich
- crocodile
- shark
- water buffalo
- horse ( no clue why they moan about that, very tasty and good quality meat )
- ants

saw this in tv and it must taste horrible lol

had eaten a lot of things.

- springbock
- ostrich
- crocodile
- shark
- water buffalo
- horse ( no clue why they moan about that, very tasty and good quality meat )
- ants

i have eat the same without ants i think thats not a must have

in the end maybe it's just about how it's prepared?

here we also got some similar to the iceland fish. a "thief steak" you bury in the ground and eat but not for THAT long. it's more like a long simmering underground like a turkey in the oven etc.
I've heard only about it and some m8s who have tried it. it's protected from dirt and kept warm and isolated.

A good chef can do wonders and good traditional food like chinese is prepared so well it's great and nutritious.

in the end maybe it's just about how it's prepared?

here we also got some similar to the iceland fish. a "thief steak" you bury in the ground and eat but not for THAT long. it's more like a long simmering underground like a turkey in the oven etc.
I've heard only about it and some m8s who have tried it. it's protected from dirt and kept warm and isolated.

A good chef can do wonders and good traditional food like chinese is prepared so well it's great and nutritious.

Ö.Ö ...... Psy back to Pokeball .... @.@

"ants are absolutely tasty. a bit like lemon. really nice." yes indeed ants , my favourite :) .... i long for the summer months when they swarm and I lick them up as they come out of the nest........
they do tend to get stuck between the teeth tho' lol .

Users who are viewing this thread