Happy New Year

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
It would be easy to waffle on about how bad this year has been. For me and the Mrs it hasn't been a great year but we are grateful that it hasn't been too bad either. Between us the only relative we have is my mum who we have not been able to see which has sucked but she has kept well as have we. On top of the virus the world seems quite a strange place that make you wonder about mankind sometimes. So 2021 will be upon us in a few hours and hopefully it will be a better year. Hopefully the virus will become controlled with the vaccine rollout and hopefully that will lead on to a more normal lifestyle and less isolation. For some countries there will be a lot of work needed to overcome divisive politics.

I have had some days when I have just got up and felt depressed. No particular reason, no particular problem just a general malaise. I have then looked on here and, as so often is the case, ended up smiling. It can be because someone said a funny comment, a picture of someone's scenery, pet, or whatever. That has made a difference. For all the stupidity we see in game there are some truly funny moments or things that just amuse and make us smile.

So a big thank you for being part of this community, either as a member or a regular player, and for adding a lot of fun to what has been a challenging year.

Happy New Year to all of you and your families.

Thank you very much for your attentive words, Glen.
Suffice it to say that I experienced those feelings and emotions as well, it feels like everything is falling apart and worthless even if it's not.

As the new year 2021 dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises and hopes of a better and brighter tomorrow.
To all the people in this clan who make me smile and bring me joy either by their great sense of humour or by their thoughtful and caring remarks:
Happy New Year to you all and your loved ones.

so, before lord cockapart will start his newyears pamplet, i will start mine. :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you and your families and a big thanks to all of you who make this little strange place a better place in this strange time.
i am still very proud to be a part of this community. to see everyday, that we "normaly" only meet to play a game but that it has become much more as that. that we not only a clan...ok,we are still a bunch of cocks but already a community, a little NRU Family. i guess that makes us special in this special times....take care. (y)

Last edited:
so, before lord cockapart will start his newyears pamplet, i will start mine. :D
lool, you have already said everything so it won't be easy :LOL:

First I wanted to say that it would be hypocritical or being blind to pretend the contrary, but technically, the passage from 2020 to 2021 will only change a single number on your calendar, the world is still the same and this f****** virus is still here and evolving, so don't let your guard down, watch out and take care of you and your family. On the other hand, passing to 2021 means a year passed, time continues to run, Laka will soon have to wear adult diapers, Riz will become a new exposition in some museum and Glen will finally integrate Jurassic Park. lol, oh my beloved fossils ❤️

I'm so deeply pleased to have met this community family, it brings me a lot and permitted to met and learn from nice people spread accross various countries but also from myself. I think I can affirm without being wrong that this family is also a daily tool that can help in a bad pass and to raise up. Because yes, like cockaelo said, this is really much more than a simple gaming clan, here is a real family, living all over the world maybe, but united through a game and friendship. So yes, how to not be proud to be a part of this great adventure? In one month it will be a year since I knew this place, and while looking in the back, I can only see good (epic) moments full of laugh and benevolence.

Thanks for all the people who permit to this family to exist and to live day after day: each player, member, friend, visitor, donator are all making this place possible, living, evolving and growing up.

So I cannot affirm that passing to 2021 will solve everything everywhere, but I can definitely wish you the best for this new year. Be strong, together and so, happy new year :)

Users who are viewing this thread