Gun Master Troll Mode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sweney

Sweney

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Maine
Hi guys the people I play with are having difficulty saying up troll mode gun master and I was wondering if you guys knew how to set it up.the server owner is running procon. Any help would be great. Luv and miss you bastards!

you have to change the serverconfig with changing the startup.txt in the server setup.

vars.gunMasterWeaponsPreset [0 - 4]

this are the options:
0 = Standard
1 = Classic
2 = Pistol
3 = DLC
4 = Troll

so you need for trollmode ad to your startup.txt:
vars.gunMasterWeaponsPreset 4

should be really funny. maybe we can try this also lol

Absolutely hate that mode! If you don't get rid of the shield within a few minutes you are stuffed (quit at that point to save your sanity!). Joining a round with the shield is also "fun" - good luck getting a kill with it when everyone else as something "normal". I have four kills with the shield in 24 minutes of play!

You need to batter someone about three times with the shield to get the kill. However you then get some, ear, idiot come along and shoot them. If there was a kill assist master I would probably be quite good at that at the moment.

Absolutely hate that mode! If you don't get rid of the shield within a few minutes you are stuffed (quit at that point to save your sanity!). Joining a round with the shield is also "fun" - good luck getting a kill with it when everyone else as something "normal". I have four kills with the shield in 24 minutes of play!
mate thats why its called "troll mode" XD

Users who are viewing this thread