Greetings from Laskovar...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
L

Laskovar

5 Jun 2014
Well,
I've been playing on the server for some time now & finally got the momentum to join the members side of things.

Hi all, glad to make your acquaintance.

Hello and welcome, Laskovar. :)

ey laskovar bout time ya joined us :p however yould better get your BF2 playing done since EA is about to screw us over again by the 1st of july (by closing all bf games prior to BF3 ((Including BF2))

Odp: Greetings from Laskovar...

Welcome :) Laskovar I think you playing on no fly bf2 if I good remember you do good work :)
Bless

Hey Fortuna, how's it going man?
Haven't seen you online in a while mate. I've just got back online by using the BF2 download thingy from here-Just been on actually.
Glad to me a member-how do I get part of the clan?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all, thanks for your greetings-been a while since I've been playing on the server. Just been playing tonight actually-this is by far the best server because of the no fly-it just p*sses me off when people fly round blowing the shizzle out of you all round on other servers. That said, we have some people on this server that defy belief. I was playing just and someone with a tag -EIC- had over 100 kills and over 400 points by the end-I unloaded whole clips into him from point blank & nothing happened...

Is this my lag, or issue with PC? or their using mods or something?

Glad to be a member-how do I get part of the clan?
Read this: http://noobs-r-us.co.uk/join-us/9-application-guidelines-read-applying.html

Is this my lag, or issue with PC? or their using mods or something?
Sometimes BF2 is just weird. In one round you have a great Hitreg and in the Next round you Hitreg is shit, and you changed nothing.
Also things like Ping, what PC parts in use and at least, not to forget, experience affect the gameplay.
For sure there are also cheaters online, but we give our best to catch them all ;-)

Hey Fortuna, how's it going man?
Haven't seen you online in a while mate. I've just got back online by using the BF2 download thingy from here-Just been on actually.
Glad to me a member-how do I get part of the clan?

quite nice mate, ive actually been online :p we just tend to be online at different hours! sooner or later we will be on on the same time mate, and when we are ima let you have a taste of my scandinavian meatballs XD

Welcome Laskovar we have exchanged shots on the field and looking forward to exchange some more soon.:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread