Graphics Card Suggestions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Ooo ... I notice it's made in the good ol' USofA....

Make sure you don't go speaking Spanish around or it might start encasing itself in a wall ...

And be careful around on July 4th it might start letting off fireworks and marching around your front room :eek::D

Ooo ... I notice it's made in the good ol' USofA....

Make sure you don't go speaking Spanish around or it might start encasing itself in a wall ...

And be careful around on July 4th it might start letting off fireworks and marching around your front room :eek::D

Lol

It will probably be like Plasma TVs and HD TVs, in a year or so it will be $100k and two years $400. Maybe useful for archiving a substantial “art/educational” video collection.

:LOL:
I imagine Laka has a cloud storage farm the size of an Amazon warehouse for his 'art' collection :D

Finally had a chance to have a look at the GTX670. Took the heatsink off and that exposed all the board. No obvious signs of a component failure and all the caps seemed to be in a decent condition (not bulging or any other signs of distress). Without a lot of further examination and testing I am guessing that one of the chips has failed.

The frame drops have stopped. Wonder if it was a Windows thing as there were updates the other day. Maybe just a coincidence.

Users who are viewing this thread