Going electric

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
General_Misery

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
Have ordered a VW ID.4 GTX with delivery late May, selling our Volvo XC60 at the same time. Wallet bulging? Yes and no (may consider a late career in politics 😄). My old mum gave my brother and I a decent sum (”you can have more fun with it than I” ☺️) which together with the sale of the petrol-guzzling Volvo made the EV from VW a tempting proposition.

Some stock pics of the ”mangan grey” car:

62E997AB 46D3 4E52 8A5F ADA1DE2894EE 18353DCD 86E9 48B8 B4D7 8F1FFA9B12FD

Don't hurry selling Volvo. I work at audi and I know how late may changes to late September nowadays quickly :D

Don't hurry selling Volvo. I work at audi and I know how late may changes to late September nowadays quickly :D
Indeed but I was lucky - the dealers order cars to have as stock cars as we all know and this one was already set for production 2-8 May and had reached "stage 4" i.e. production week set but configuration not locked. Thus I could change configuration and (hopefully!) get it 16-22 May :)

After ”some delay” the car with MY 2023 passed post-production QC 15 Oct, hope to get it in a couple of weeks time 🙂

The ro/ro ship with new VW cars (and Audi etc.) from Emden has a direct route to my home town so I may be able to see the ship when it arrives with the car 😄

Users who are viewing this thread