GlobalDutchy banned.

GlobalDutchy

Dear administrator,

I have been banned for some time now, and although I don't remember why anymore, I would like to send my sincere apologies.
I know that I can get carrier away sometimes and then act like a disrespectfull person.
I know I take this game way to serious sometimes too. You probably had a reason to ban me, but I will promise, that whenever I get a new opportunity to play on your server again, I will behave.
This will NOT happen anymore.

So if you can reconsider unbanning me that would mean a lot. Peace and maybe cya again on the battlefield!

GlobalDutchy

GlobalDutchy

I saw the reason, but i can't really remember what happened. I probably says some thing that I shouldn't have in the heat of the moment what was a dumb thing to do. But there must be a way for me to be forgiven and get another chance to show that I am normally a very respectful person :) We all make mistakes :)

Mr.X

NRU Member
I say give him a second chance. If he cant behave we can ban him again :))

GlobalDutchy

Please hold on while we discus this matter internally. We will get back with an answer to you soon.
News already?
I see that nothing has changed so I wondered if the matter has been discussed yet. Well.. peace

GlobalDutchy

so, good news and bad news.

the metaban is lifted but your are still on our server banlist and this ban will stay.
Any reason why?
Didn't I make myself clear that second chances are a good thing? If your clan wants to make a point I would very much wanna hear it.
I mean, I showed that I do care and that I'm not just another idiot that gets a ban and doesn't care. I think being punished was exactly what should have been done but well, even punishments must have some kind of limit?!
I can't do much more then show my good side and tell you that I have been a dick, and that I'm not gonna be a dick anymore. I'm really going all the way here to show that I do appreciate the bf3 community and that I can respect it. It would be awesome from your end to show me and the whole community that this clan is all about second chances also. That's it from my end. I hope you will reconcider and give me another opportunity to let me play on the Noobs R Us servers.
Peace and thanks for the time!

GD

SCAR-H1988

NRU Member
He sounds polite and reasonable, still after laka said he stays banned. I think that was big good sign and i bet in most cases banned guy would start behave way he got his ban after that he hears ban stays. But this guy admits that he have fucked up at moment of rage and says sorry. I think he made positive impression to me and i would consider giving him new chance after his polite appeal.

But heeds and involved admins of course says final word. :p

Last edited:

lakaelo

NRU Heed
Website
www.mayfieldgarden.de
the reason is that we are strikt in any case about banning racsim from our server.

if you would really care about your ban than you should come to apologie after you got banned. this ban was from march this year thats nearly a half year away.

maybe i´m wrong but i guess you and some of your mate want play on our server and than you recognize that you still banned and now need to ask about unbanning?

however, in some mistakes or behaviour there is no second chance and you have to know this if you going this way.

GlobalDutchy

Lakaelo,

The reason that I didn't come earlier is that I never really had involvements with Metabans. And when I recently joined a server it stated that I was banned by Metabans. So I looked it up and saw that I was banned from your server and metabans. I didn't even know that I would find a link to this website untill a clanmate told me there was a link on top of the Metabans website. So yes it took me some time to come here but not because I -now- want to play on your server again. I just never realised that I could appeal against my ban trough a link. Thank god I don't have a lot of experience with bans ;).
For that other reason, "racism" you are truly right about a zero tolerance policy but when I might have said something to another player about where he is from or whatever (I can't remember what I said), that doesn't make me a "racist". Hey, I even have a black girlfriend :)
So don't get me wrong. I don't want to say that what I did or said, was not proportional, stupid or dumb but I just don't want you to give it that amount of heavy meaning that it would make me a "racist".
That said, I will take the ban if this last reply from my end does not make a difference.
Thanks anyway and also thanks for the support from those who where willing to give me a second chance.

peace and cya on the battlefield.