Get it done now heeds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Of he did Lak we'd blow up the building lol

yes, thats what he fear and why he is running away from bf3 like a little girl.

lol faaaaaaaannies- Sascha will always be one of my battlefield bitches..he knows it,I know it, bf2 or bf3 the cock is desperate for my dog tags but he aint quick enough or sneaky to catch this horse out mwhauauauaaaaa

but Sweneys offer of cake to lure Jamesy and I over to the (empty) BF3 servers lol was tempting for a minute

@Rich- its all good mate,we just bantering :) we're all kool& the gang x

Rooftop stallion does have a certain ring to it I have to say

rooftop stallion ffs now that is funny lmao .
thanks buddy :)
we defo need a lol button as well as thanks button ...
anyway thanks in this case means, i just pissed my pants :)

I will say this great wall with cars and infantry is pretty good.it's one of the best maps for this.it was great on bibs server abe I may hop on if u do a cars server

Great Wall is terrible claymore hell and choke point armor camping map. :D Maybe it's good if there is lots of good cocks playing and no pussyarmors and clays. :p

Great Wall is terrible claymore hell and choke point armor camping map. :D Maybe it's good if there is lots of good cocks playing and no pussyarmors and clays. :p

Just do what I do m8... and squad up with a medic, and a couple of snipers and go engineer...get out the old Mario Spanner work set and steal the enemys clays.... WIN!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) x

- - - Updated - - -

p.s I FEKIN' LOVE I/O
[video=youtube;IIgyr1_Z_qA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIgyr1_Z_qA[/video]

Mate great wall with armour sucks but with just jeeps and infantry it's damned fun map

question is should we run the maps with vehicles or without?

- with vehicle you can play IO with jeeps only but you have to warn / kick guys not to use armor / tanks.
- without vehicle means there is not even a jeep but also no armor so you dont have to admin someone will use this.

but will need to limit shoo to a ratio of ehhhhhhhhhh 7 to 1 if hes palying sniper lol
ffs he dont even need to press a key to kill me he just looks at me and i die lmao "lads got skills as a sniper"

and "all round good egg but occasional shhep botherer" is my fav comment this year just lmfao

pfff i cant even play medic on sharqui if you snipe ;) not fair xD

hm but definetly a infrantry server pleeeeeeeeeeease ;) would be great

i am so fed up with armors last times ;) i only want to play infrantryrumble

yeah it could be great, for a time, but then in a matter of a few weeks youll get tired of constant Grenade spammers and medic only whore teams wich you cant kill at all , and within little time youll have an experience every time you join the Infantry server wich equals the experience we just had against the RUlez clan

that about sums up what an IO servers about XD , I suggest that if we made an I/O server it should be possible to limit character balance like you can in Day of Defeat so there could only be one or two medics per squad instead of medic only squads all the way through (wich in essense was the key to Rulez überpwnage the other day, because everytime you killed one guy, they revved two guys XD)

erm i have uno questiano .
has this io server replaced no fly or sf ... or is it another one ?

Users who are viewing this thread