lol but you don´t have this view if you are landing on a rainy and cloudy day in the middle of september.
Beside that i really was a bit pissed that i have no time to see something in hamburg but i hat a hard timetable.
- 05.00 get up
- 06.00 driven to the airport
- 08.45 plane should starts in colone
- 09.45 planer starts with 1 hours delay in colone. Oh i was so pissed. Lol
- 10.30 landing in hamburg
- 10.45 take a taxi to ellerbek ( meeting shout start at 11.00 )
- 11.00 arrived in ellerbek, just had time to eat some rolls
- 11.30 meeting starts
- 13.00 lunch
- 18.00 finished the meeting and driving to hotel in rellingen
- 19.00 meeting in restaurant for dinner
- 01.00 back in my hotel and i am fucking tired and drunk lol
- 08.00 get up and my head said "i am to old for this shit" lol
- 08.30 breakfast
- 09.30 get driven to the next meeting in gnarrenburg
- 11.00 arrived in gnarrenburg ( never heard this before, it somewhere in the nowhere lmao )
- 13.00 dinner
- 16.30 finished meeting
- 17.00 get driven back to the airport
- 18.00 arrived at hamburg airport
- 20.30 get my plane back to colone
- 21.30 arrived in colone
- 22.00 found my car in the parkhouse ( lol was first on the wrong floor because i look a old parking note / not needed to say i was pissed again lol ) and driving home.
- 23.30 arrived home, tired like hell and only need a shower and my bed.
Lol what a list.... So you can see how much i had seen from hamburg.
i thought it wasnt allowed to have your cell phone turned on in the air planes