[BF4] genoziderkanine would like to join the clan :)

• Thread starter Genoziderkanine
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Genoziderkanine

Genoziderkanine

NRU Member
Hello, it is me Genozi..
first off, some general information about me:

Name: Adrian Friedrich Jaeschke
In game names: ORIGIN: Genoziderkanine, my name on Steam is "Geno Zieht", on Rockstar Social thingy its "greenpawwolf" and on PSN its adrianlp300700
Its Genoziderkanine everywhere else as far as i remember xD

Since i played somewhat between 300 to 400 hours on the server, i have been thinking of applying to join the NRU clan.
It is basically the only server i play on (except when i want certain maps, modes or its 2am and nobody's on anymore because the server crashed :D).
Simply because the NRU community is just heccing amazing. Not only the clan itself but also the regular players on the server.. the server community is just super friendly and supportive and that is something you dont see often :)
Would be a pure treat for me to be part of a Clan that administrates a community like that.
I dearly hope for answers and acceptance and if you have any more questions, just ask them <3

Hi Adrian, nice to see your application!

What I always wondered about: Where is your name coming from? Mine comes from 4 personalities I have, someone told me :D

Hey Adrian, nice to read your application indeed and good luck with the vote mate! :D

Hi geno or should I now say Adrian from now on.
I stick with the geno as Adrian reminds me too much of my boss at work (An Adrian too).

Good luck with the vote and lets hope for the best ^^

Hi Adrian, nice to see your application!

What I always wondered about: Where is your name coming from? Mine comes from 4 personalities I have, someone told me :D
Well first i wanted to only use Geno buuut...one of my favorite Music artists "Hatred" Dropped an EP Called "Genocide" and i loved that one and then put both things together and now its "genoziderkanine" so Genozi der kanine (genozi the canine).... so basically Genozi but geno is also good :DDD

nice to see your app!

to ask a similar question like We4reCock: What means "Geno Zieht"?

In german i have to ask: "Was zieht der Geno denn?" :D
To that i can only reply with: "Wären die Schwimmbäder nicht alle geschlossen, zieh ich im schwimmerbecken gerne ein paar Bahnen" ^^

"geno pulls" ehhh like.... swimming :DD

Hello Adrian!

You finally did it! Nice to see this application, good luck with your vote :D

A long time regular.... Welcome ;)
Good luck with the vote (y)

hi mate, glad to see your vote.

after all the fun we had in discord the locker games till 5am :D. finialyy

goodluck on the vote

Good luck with your vote :) there's a yes from me ;)

you owe us a picture of your manboobs :p

that's just flat landing no boobs then :(

I'm wholeheartedly disappointed.

Nice to see you there mate 🙂 Good luck with leaving the regular player base 🤙

Hello Adrian, nice to see your application and good luck. It is a definite no from me. Why? every time I saw your name when playing yesterday was after you killed me. Might have been better to get the vote first then go on the rampage! 😁
yea, I was clever enough to avoid doing that to...well everyone.

Hello Adrian, nice to see your application and good luck. It is a definite no from me. Why? every time I saw your name when playing yesterday was after you killed me. Might have been better to get the vote first then go on the rampage! 😁
Oeh that is a good reminder for me to stop knifing NRU members for a few weeks now.
:sneaky::sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: glenwilson
Hello Adrian,
Nice to see your application.
Good luck on the voting

Users who are viewing this thread