Gardenpics

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
oh, also love your garden. its so equal to the german plants ( klimazone ) but still different. also having hostas and hoichera and loving them. the cactus ( guess its a prickly pear? ) and the agave are always outsite or are they need to stay inside over the winter??

ohh and very envious because of your citrus plants. i so love there smell when there bloom. just lovely. problem here is they need to get insode during the winter but with a special "colder" player and we dont have that in our house.

also a lovely garden mate. (y) (y) its realy enjoyable and interesting to see lot of similarities but then again many differences in the plants.
thank you. Well the cactus was put inside when younger, but now its outside permanent, its just on the border ith him outside, but he recuperates quite fast after winter. Agavas go indoors every season, as do our citruses, we have a dedicated garage space for them and burn wood stove there to keep it warm enough so they dont freeze. Cars stay outside, plants inside XDDD Thank you, as well, when i look at yours ones its reall nice for inspiration and ideas to incorporate.

Reactions: lakaelo
So mowed the lawn (Music: ac/dc Razors Edge and then Five Bridges by The Nice) then the Mrs decided to use the moss rake thingy on it. Which meant that it needed to be mowed again. Pics: Pre moss removal and post moss removal and recut! Birds: male and female redpoles, though you cannot see the vivid red.

46F21506 E407 4313 AEE7 9598E2918CC0 36C53945 0806 4A64 87E9 04C77AA2FAB7 4F812366 A37F 4E52 8EE1 10484688846F

So mowed the lawn (Music: ac/dc Razors Edge and then Five Bridges by The Nice) then the Mrs decided to use the moss rake thingy on it. Which meant that it needed to be mowed again. Pics: Pre moss removal and post moss removal and recut! Birds: male and female redpoles, though you cannot see the vivid red.

View attachment 18751View attachment 18753View attachment 18752
lawn looking very nice but around the plates...could be need a extra cut. :unsure: (y) :giggle:

lawn looking very nice but around the plates...could be need a extra cut. :unsure: (y) :giggle:
🖕

They are fine as they are! The Mrs would have the lawn cut to about 1mm but have been keeping it longer as it will help it and the ground is too uneven to get a decent cut all over when going short. Will put feed and moss killer down today so it will look awful next week!

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo and Riot_co
Reactions: General_Misery
They look amazing. We have (feeling totally inadequate now) only one rose in our garden.
Please don’t. This is a rose journey started in 1996 and we’ve been having this as our #1 priority so to speak in the garden. They are indeed a source of joy every summer (and some care, ”delegated” by my missus to me but I don’t mind).

"what did you give them to grow that fast"? Laka-poo?

What do you do to "contain" them? Your fresh shoots seem to "shoot" from the center, not from the sides?

Users who are viewing this thread