Garden Life

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I've been mucking around with video in the garden over the last few weeks trying to capture the different birds that we get. Have hours of video with nothing really on it. Gradually editing what I have has been fun so far. If we get some better weather then I will have a look at getting some close-up insect shots too.

We often get a sparrowhawk visiting and most of the time it doesn't get anything though the last few days seems to have been more productive for it. I had a camera running for about 4 hours with nothing on it. I had just finished checking, popped the memory card back in the camera and started videoing again. You can see the result at the end of this.

This is a work in progress and I'll upload it again when I have finished.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

oh that was a nice catch. (y)

i had made some little videos just for me last days. just upload them. we are impressed how many insects we have this year.

I can't "like" that post because of PORTRAIT VIDEO! That is the work of heathens! :eek: :)

What are those coloured things in the top video. Everything in our garden is a shade of green!

We have had woodpeckers visit the garden very occasionally but this juvenile has been here for the last five days. Set up a GoPro and triggered it via Wifi. All other times he was further down the feeder so will try a higher camera placement next. We also had a squirrel this morning. Used to get them regularly so will need to see if I can get some photos of him too.

Image Image

We live in a small village in central Scotland and have always got a wide range of birds visiting. In the past we have had foxes and badgers but this morning we spotted a rabbit! Image Image

Our old cat caught a rabbit and brought it in (obviously mice were not a challenge) but first we have seen. Still getting the woodpecker. Image

Users who are viewing this thread