gameissues after last update

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
is it only me??

after last origin update i have some strange issues with the game.

i start origin, than i push the orange button for play bf4. bf4 client is going to open on my screen. than i select my fav server from the list and the game start to load....i tab out of the game to browese a bit and suddenly the wholegame disapeard and i am back to origin whe i have to push the orange "play" button again. doing this, nothing happened so i need to close origin again and start again.

Nope. I've had issues with the game for a while now too. Mostly connectivity issues, massive lag spikes that are not from my end and in general the game being a total bitch when i try to join a server. Often these issues seem to require several game restarts and sometimes a full on reboot of my pc. It's weird.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Nope. I've had issues with the game for a while now too. Mostly connectivity issues, massive lag spikes that are not from my end and in general the game being a total bitch when i try to join a server. Often these issues seem to require several game restarts and sometimes a full on reboot of my pc. It's weird.
This one for me too.

Origin has to be working but I always go through Battlelog to join a game. Never touch Origin except to think 'I will try BFV again and download it' but it takes so long to download I give up and delete it again.

Now I understand why they choose to forget Battlelog, there are some spatio-temporal faults :LOL:

8 years ago I commented a fact that happened 16 hours ago, I am a genius :unsure::LOL:
Sans titre

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread