Game recommendations for XBox

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Akhara

Akhara

Send Noots
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Deutschland
Hello hello,

I have recently dug out my Xbox One S (NOT Series S) and now want to start playing some games on it. Now I am looking for some recommendations with the following criteria:

• Singleplayer game
  • Should be „coming home from work, want to play relaxed for an hour or so and then turn it off“-compatible. So no Souls-like games.
  • I am not a fan of horror games
  • Should run on my XBox :D
  • I don’t really care whether it’s a newer or older game. As long as it is fun :)
  • I already played Witcher 3 ;)

That‘s basically it, so if you have any recommendations let me know!

F A L L O U T 4

juegos fallout GIF

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
Already played that one as well. In general, I would prefer something more linear and less Open World

PROTOTYPE / PROTOTYPE 2
Watch dogs 2
Far cry 2 / Far cry 3 (others are meh)
Just Cause 2 / Just Cause 3
Crysis 2 / Crysis 3
Call of duty black ops 1 (very cool singleplayer) and call of duty 4
Red Dead Redemption 2
GTA V
All assassin's creed
Skate 3
Burnout paradise
All Gears of war

When we did a go on the BA 757 sim after a few proper landing attempts we got to the how fast can we go before the wings fall off stage. Have to admit a £10,000,000 full motion flight sim would be nice to have.

• Haha
I know Souls already mentioned it, but I'd highly recommend Red Dead Redemption 2 for the story mode.

Thanks for the suggestions. Do I need to play RDR1 before playing the second game in order to enjoy it?

Thanks for the suggestions. Do I need to play RDR1 before playing the second game in order to enjoy it
RDR2 is actually a prequel to the story in RDR1 so you might be better to play 2 first to avoid spoilers.
I don't think it matters either way.

Reactions: Riot_co and Akhara

Users who are viewing this thread