[BF4] Funwar against Essex Rifles? :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Hmm ok bit of a problem - not everyone on our roster has premium so cant play Caspain Border unfortunately!

Usually scrims are only on vanilla maps unless mentioned beforehand! How about Golmud Railway Conquest Large instead? Still has tanks, helis, jets to play with :p

Hey Ben no worries, the bunch wil play that map you set ;-) :alien:

Ok phew! See you on the battlefield soon...

nice match m8s :D every time again !

Ok it was chaos from our side but a lot of fun :D

Haha good to hear you had fun lads!!! Sorry I wasn't there but with the wedding tomorrow I have a bit to much on my mind ;-)
TY Bobby for planning and suggesting this and please keep visiting our forums, we (still) love the "emblem" you made for us!

Haha good to hear you had fun lads!!! Sorry I wasn't there but with the wedding tomorrow I have a bit to much on my mind ;-)
TY Bobby for planning and suggesting this and please keep visiting our forums, we (still) love the "emblem" you made for us!

you have to set priorities so what is more importent, a unique clanmatch or a simple wedding? :joker: and if your (almost) wife have no understanding for that, she is not the right and you can still cancel the wedding tomorrow.:banned: LOOL

yeah where are my manners

THANKS essex rifles and especially BENBOBBY to make this possible and even play with us unorganized nooooobies ;)

EDIT: and for using your TDM server for the match :D

(Was a bit of a mess in the second obliteration round we all concentrated on the game and didnt look on the chat - soooorrry)

:welcome:

(just for the stats: 6 german cocks 1 english and one swedish guy played against ya - i think its 8 germans now theyre infected by us ;))

(just for the stats: 6 german cocks 1 english and one swedish guy played against ya - i think its 8 germans now theyre infected by us ;))

nope. 5 germans, 2 UK ( nestie & marenghi and 1 swede ( teo ). :) but in TS it was a real mess with mixxed german english lol

oh your right ;) oops

GGs. Glad you had fun :) Well played especially on the last conquest round - I dunno how you managed to maintain so many tickets.

Next time... infantry :D

Was good fun, the TS was generally in English until Steffos gets excited and breaks into German ;)
Thought we were gonna get smashed after 1st obliteration round, think they went easy on us in the 2nd round so we didnt all rage quit :)
If we didnt count bombs but rounds won on obliteration didnt we win? ;);)

Was good fun, the TS was generally in English until Steffos gets excited and breaks into German ;)
Thought we were gonna get smashed after 1st obliteration round, think they went easy on us in the 2nd round so we didnt all rage quit :)
If we didnt count bombs but rounds won on obliteration didnt we win? ;);)

sry ^^ was too excited ^^ next time ill make me push to talk ^^

Well played especially on the last conquest round - I dunno how you managed to maintain so many tickets.

only because my tactical stats spying before lol

If we didnt count bombs but rounds won on obliteration didnt we win?

i have still no clue if, what and why. best part was, i spawned first time on the map and saw that parachute symbol on the map. had to ask what i have to do with that lol next mysterium was where is the bomb and where will its spawns and than i stand before the bomb and had no clue what key i have to push and also what i have to do with that crappy bomb. lmao

it was really fun and a mess in TS. there was more laughing and joking than tactical talking.

...ur wedding?

yes ur. read it a few quotes later :)

congrats in front, m8, that u found a girl which gets no "aphex-twin-come-to-daddy" or didnt remember the good old "windowlicker" video while lookin into ur face :)

[video=youtube_share;h-9UvrLyj3k]http://youtu.be/h-9UvrLyj3k[/video]

[video=youtube_share;7MBaEEODzU0]http://youtu.be/7MBaEEODzU0[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread