[BF4] Funwar against Essex Rifles? :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
1. lakaelo
2.Andys40
3.Steffos666

oh and you noooobies i want you all on TS you fannies

hm i would do something less tankbased...

locker CQ :D or Guilan Peaks CQ small

1. lakaelo
2.Andys40
3.Steffos666

believe me, we need a vehicle map lol me just spied in benbobbies stats and this guy never use vehicles. 25 vehicle kills against ca. 3500 gunkills and just in around 50 hours gametime. :popcorn:

hope his teammates also do not use it normaly. so that is our chance to have a chance lol :joker:

1. lakaelo
2.Andys40
3.Steffos666

believe me, we need a vehicle map lol me just spied in benbobbies stats and this guy never use vehicles. 25 vehicle kills against ca. 3500 gunkills and just in around 50 hours gametime. :popcorn:

hope his teammates also do not use it normaly. so that is our chance to have a chance lol :joker:

llol im the biggest armornoobie in the world cause i never use it ;)

hopefully it isnt one of those funseriousclanwars like the last in bf2 muhahahahaha -> SCAAAVIE you remember m8 ^^

1. lakaelo
3.Steffos666
4.Marenghi
5.parafant
6.brucey

no war without the crazy nut...

....and his mommy!!! :)

Soz guys cannot make it my brother has booked tickets for me and him to see the new Godzilla movie Arghhhhhhhhhhh but I really wanna see this film so I aint gonna refuse him

But if anything happens and we don't go and there's a space still ill join in

Really soz about that

So how are things looking then? Notice youve only got 5 people signed up so far and the scrims tomorrow lol...

As I mentioned before it can be NRU regulars too if youre short on numbers. How about Mari, Ninja, Mr Gumby, Sordids, Macaronii, Samoz, Mini, BruceWillii or Sweney!... lots of names I recognise in your BF4 platoon! Spam some people on TS and BL about it tonight! :p

i think we will get it. :)

first i put nestie/nesthead on the list how he mentioned.

1. lakaelo
2. nestie / nesthead
3.Steffos666
4.Marenghi
5.parafant
6.brucey

also ask some of NRU and regulars so we will see how it goes.

I might be able to if you guys need numbers, though I haven't played BF4 in ages, been on cs:go too much so will prob be shite ;) I can be backup if you don't get enough or someone drops out :p

1. lakaelo
2. nestie / nesthead
3.Steffos666
4.Marenghi
5.parafant
6.brucey
8.Teo

If you need a moving target or decoy I´l fit in ;)

1. lakaelo
2. nestie / nesthead
3.Steffos666
4.Marenghi
5.parafant
6.brucey
7.teo

If you need a moving target or decoy I´l fit in ;)

sure, we play for fun not to conquer the world. :welcome:

Ok the roster looks more promising now :D

So whats the final decision regarding your map and mode choice for tonight? lol at spying on my stats btw :p Yeh I am an infantry guy, but Id say most of the clan prefers vehicles. So up to you!...

Ok the roster looks more promising now :D

So whats the final decision regarding your map and mode choice for tonight? lol at spying on my stats btw :p Yeh I am an infantry guy, but Id say most of the clan prefers vehicles. So up to you!...

Last player should be Bass. he said he make it but he have to swing his ass into forum. :)
most of your guys are heli, jet or AA whores lol so i think we make a good choise with our tankwhores. :joker:

about the map i think caspian boarder should be a nice map in conquest large with same settings:
SETTINGS & RULES
Softcore Mode
3D Spotting On
Killcam On
Friendly Fire Off
Global Unlocks
Unranked
No Baserape
All Kits and Weapons Allowed
PBBans Streaming
Spectator Allowed (max one per team)
No Communication Between Spectators and Players
No Vehicle Stealing From Base

Last player should be Bass. he said he make it but he have to swing his ass into forum. :)
most of your guys are heli, jet or AA whores lol so i think we make a good choise with our tankwhores. :joker:

about the map i think caspian boarder should be a nice map in conquest large with same settings:
SETTINGS & RULES
Softcore Mode
3D Spotting On
Killcam On
Friendly Fire Off
Global Unlocks
Unranked
No Baserape
All Kits and Weapons Allowed
PBBans Streaming
Spectator Allowed (max one per team)
No Communication Between Spectators and Players
No Vehicle Stealing From Base

lol no and loeftiboy is not here to counter jet and heliguys ;) what a pitty he would swing into jet and show it to all of em ;)

but hey my sraw has to kill some helis then ;)

and why isnt heikki playing with us did i miss something?:D

Steffos i forgot this is today lol. ;) That's why we are NOOBS R US part of guys dont even remember they have clan match next day lol. :tbag: Im not feeling very well, my head and neck hurts after hits and torsion i got couple days ago. Sitting front of computer does not feel very good now. :p

Users who are viewing this thread