Funny Video Section

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know how real, or how well translated is that... but it is just freakin hilarious 🤣

Edit: the background Lighthouse and naval vessel urban legend - Wikipedia

Last edited:
most wtf clip i've ever seen. just add stuff and mix it in... even a nes glove is there, t-rex and lasers, kung-fury, flying cars, gundam, time travel portals, hacking years with computers, Thor... flamethrowers, arcade machine robots!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Riot_co
most wtf clip i've ever seen. just add stuff and mix it in... even a nes glove is there, t-rex and lasers, kung-fury, flying cars, gundam, time travel portals, hacking years with computers, Thor... flamethrowers, arcade machine robots!

Ahhhhj, that means you haven’t seen the masterpiece called „Kung Fury“. In that case, enjoy the next 32 minutes of your life:

• Wow
Ahhhhj, that means you haven’t seen the masterpiece called „Kung Fury“. In that case, enjoy the next 32 minutes of your life:

i'll surely TRY to watch, later tonight.
will i really "enjoy" or feel that i want my 32 minutes of life back? xD

I really wanted to like this post, but @Akhara has threatened me with a restraining order, so I'll just say that I agree with him. Kung Fury is definitely worth the watch. It is batshit crazy.

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co and Akhara
I really wanted to like this post, but @Akhara has threatened me with a restraining order, so I'll just say that I agree with him. Kung Fury is definitely worth the watch. It is batshit crazy.

I wanted you to invite me to diner, not threaten you with a restraining order :/

I wanted you to invite me to diner, not threaten you with a restraining order :/
If you're ever in my neck of the woods, you are welcome to come over for dinner.

You get some films that are serious but are funny, you get films that are meant to be funny and are funny, then you get.... The Silence of the Hams - utter shite from start to finish (yep have watched this all the way through). From the screenshot could it be one of Laka's tapes?

• Wow
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo
Go to 1.40 and volume up:

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread