Funny Video Section

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
zazo

zazo

NRU Member
10 Jun 2021
Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
most wtf clip i've ever seen. just add stuff and mix it in... even a nes glove is there, t-rex and lasers, kung-fury, flying cars, gundam, time travel portals, hacking years with computers, Thor... flamethrowers, arcade machine robots!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Riot_co
Akhara

Akhara

No-hand-Cock
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Mannheim, Deutschland
most wtf clip i've ever seen. just add stuff and mix it in... even a nes glove is there, t-rex and lasers, kung-fury, flying cars, gundam, time travel portals, hacking years with computers, Thor... flamethrowers, arcade machine robots!

Ahhhhj, that means you haven’t seen the masterpiece called „Kung Fury“. In that case, enjoy the next 32 minutes of your life:

• Wow
Reactions: Riot_co
Scoot

Scoot

I'm a noob and I'm proud!
NRU Member
19 Mar 2021
Ahhhhj, that means you haven’t seen the masterpiece called „Kung Fury“. In that case, enjoy the next 32 minutes of your life:

I really wanted to like this post, but @Akhara has threatened me with a restraining order, so I'll just say that I agree with him. Kung Fury is definitely worth the watch. It is batshit crazy.

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co and Akhara
Akhara

Akhara

No-hand-Cock
NRU Member
14 Feb 2021
Mannheim, Deutschland
I really wanted to like this post, but @Akhara has threatened me with a restraining order, so I'll just say that I agree with him. Kung Fury is definitely worth the watch. It is batshit crazy.

I wanted you to invite me to diner, not threaten you with a restraining order :/

Scoot

Scoot

I'm a noob and I'm proud!
NRU Member
19 Mar 2021
I wanted you to invite me to diner, not threaten you with a restraining order :/
If you're ever in my neck of the woods, you are welcome to come over for dinner.

glenwilson

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
You get some films that are serious but are funny, you get films that are meant to be funny and are funny, then you get.... The Silence of the Hams - utter shite from start to finish (yep have watched this all the way through). From the screenshot could it be one of Laka's tapes?

• Wow
Reactions: Riot_co and lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread