Funny Video Section

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Most of our foreign beers, especially the Belgian and French ones, are bottles. A lot of craft beer producers in the UK are moving to cans which will help our income. Does the survey include spirits? We (even I with my fecked knees) probably get a much higher miles per gallon with a spirit/beer input. 🤓

I hoped he would hit that marked thing which looked like a gas tank. Waited for an epic explosion :D

Reactions: lakaelo
You guys have ads?
On my PC i use ublock origin + sponsorblock (especially for youtube it allows me to skip the intro, the interaction reminder, the commercial message, ..., automatically) and for my android i use vanced (it's a modified youtube) + dns changed to not have ads on android

On PC and iPad I do. Most of the time I don't care as the person will get something and most that I watch tend to have ads in natural brakes. Wouldn't pay for YT premium. Vid with ads every couple of minutes just aren't worth the effort watching and one ad at the beginning with a certain ******* ** *** ***** **** I won't even watch. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread